Maintenance Server Maintenance: 4/25/23 at 18:00 PDT [COMPLETE]

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [GM]Ryu, Apr 25, 2023.

1. [GM]Ryu

[GM]Ryu RedFox Games Staff Member

[​IMG]

Hello Heroes,

The servers will undergo maintenance on Tuesday, April 25, 2023 starting at 18:00 server time (6:00 PM PDT). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 2-3 hour.

Changes and Updates:
    • Routine Maintenance and Server Check
    • Fixed crash issue when using Auto-Hunt when no weapon is equipped
    We'll update this post when the maintenance is complete, and servers are available. Thank you for your patience during the upcoming maintenance.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2023
    Exumm and SevenEleven like this.
  2. kathrynz

kathrynz Member

Is there a reason why you guys stopped replying to most of the community’s tickets regarding the issues in your server?

Gromsch1, Exumm and LordKikez like this.
  3. ijiGodiji

ijiGodiji New Member

out of everything u could of done u fix a weaponless autohunt crash... no one grinds without a weapon and if they do who cares great way to show they community you dont care so many things wrong and you do nothing about the real problems g/m here are so bad...

Gromsch1 and Exumm like this.
  4. ModifierJP

ModifierJP New Member

DO SOMETHING ABOUT ANYTHING THAT MATTERS

you got hackers in HSB, hackers in IVY, hackers in IOB, the login event that hasnt been changed for like a year, unanswered tickets from the community, and you think give a ** about this maintenance fix.
    pre maintenance there were 3 dot points, post maintenance you removed the "Adjusted PvP drop rate when using combat skills"
    im going to say it again
    DO SOMETHING ABOUT ANYTHING THAT MATTERS

Gromsch1, Exumm, LordKikez and 3 others like this.
  5. SevenEleven

SevenEleven New Member

HAAACKEEEEEERSSS. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT PLEASE

It seems that there are some hackers during HSB. There is no sense of defending the stones. In the last minute they will hit the stone in just 1 hit. Seriously? Kindly make solutions for those hacks.
    We spend RP in the game but you would not hear our request.
    Money has been spent in this game.
    Make solution for those hacks. You can gain more players here.. Some of my friends says that they are willing to play this but first it must have no hackers.

Do some solution for this. Please.

6. Gromsch1

Gromsch1 New Member

I have lost wings and black feather 2nd time after I tried to craft. I got disconnected and after reconnect wings and feathers are gone. No more in my bag it s gone!!!

Disconnect is not my fault and this is 2nd it happened I lost already 1,8 Billion Silver. I want my wings back or my silver.

My name in the game is Gromschi God Level 6

Hey gamemaster if you do not reply I stop playing and I will tell in many forums you sheep on the community and service is also big sheep no service no reply on tickets since months.We pay with real money and get a kick in our face. Underflippingstand?

Give me my 1,8 billion silver back or 2 wings and repair this sheep at the wings tailor with manufacturing wings and black feather every time there is disconnect if you want to manufacture 3 blacl feathers with breastplate and after reconnect the wings are flipping gone !!! wtf? Fix this sheep bug F I X IT !!!

Attached Files:

• dc.jpg
      dc.jpg
      File size:
      417.6 KB
      Views: