5 hours maintenance??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheChoisen1, Mar 22, 2022.

1. TheChoisen1

TheChoisen1 New Member

Hi,Redfox!Is it 5 hours maintance just for routine check kind of too long..?what you encrypted?give us some more information what you did in this 5 hours of maintenance!We start to be suspicious about what you doing on this maintenances!
    Did you catch afk farmers with their auto click programs,or suspicious items on Market ( 1 player sold 4×9 superior lvl5 blue dragon pet starred with 3 bil-go to 1.5 in wich is no logic at all,because 10 players was waiting him to open stand)
    Give us more information ,please heat actually you did on this maintenance!thanks

2. Hastarel

Hastarel Member

Soon we will expected :D Blood Kylin Pet for about 3bil :D:D, only we need to have patience :)

3. Golemnator

Golemnator New Member

any1 know how is doing that players in Tibet can farm 24/7 and dont lvl up? .. during x3event .. is no way farm all day and dont lvl up!!.. GMs..? isnt it hack ? or i miss something?

4. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

It's a bit weird nowadays but blue and light blue mobs don't give exp but still drop stuffs. And other way you might not notice is they hit guards to suicide then "revive here" to lose 15% exp.

5. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

It's all back end encryption work, and as such, our developers undershot how long the maintenance would take due to unforseen issues..

Unfortunately, it has nothing to do with afk farmers.

6. [CM]NineArts

If you do not have any premiums active, you can decrease your experience by dying .

7. Golemnator

Golemnator New Member

check it yourself.. Tibet every zombie spots ..lot of afk farmers(thats not problem) but...they r not dying..and event material isnt dropped from dark blue mobs. Especially during exp event you are lvl up fast with AoE farm at hermit lvl.. i doubt they play fair..
    but..who knows.. maybe i am wrong..go and check it pls.

8. superdildog

Try to kill light blue mobs if you gain exp, you won't. They won't die either because they assign a single target nuke on auto-train to "life-drain" from zombie, and second option is they set a particular skill bar slot filled with Hp pills/kg to regenerate their hp upon reaching whatever hp percentage they want.

9. [CM]NineArts

If they are farming Light Blue mobs they will not gain experience and still drop 6th anniversary coins.

10. Golemnator

Golemnator New Member

Man, i am not newbie so i know that u GAIN EXP at Light blue mobs!! U gain exp at dark blue mobs too one lvl under light blue but very slowly..

whatever ..ppl farm at Hermit 12 lvl it is around 180lvl right?.. and mobs are lvl 180.. so they r white or green so DOESNT MATTER WHAT COLOR are mobs,.. i am pretty sure they have to gain exp but dont do Chi Breathing..

if u lvl up from Hermit lvl extra 12 lvl more u cant drop event mat.. bcos ur lvl is too high(but it still doesnt matter bcos i check Tibet and ppl stay at H12 lvl)
    So for me it looks like a hack.

11. Golemnator

Golemnator New Member

Thats not true..u gain exp on light blue mobs..!

12. superdildog

Since you believe in nothing but yourself, I've made a video just for you. My bad for only being able to upload 720p. I even activated exp card and (New)9Dragons Premium just too boost my exp gain.

13. Golemnator

Golemnator New Member

yea.. now i see it.. i test it too today...but why light blue mobs dont give exp?... what i know .. light blue mobs was giving exp before..

anyway..I was wrong, sorry

14. superdildog

All good mate, same thought. Can't really tell. We were able to get exp from blue and dark blue mobs before. This "feature" favors those afk farmers even more.