[5/1/2018] What's New?

Discussion in 'Maintenance & Patch Notes' started by [GM]Gourdy, May 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facade

Facade Active Member

5 different boxes in one update..Is this some final attempt to get some cash before you shut down the game lool

2. Alone

Alone New Member

I'd rather the exo cost 3k RC then in be put in a box with 50 other items.

3. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

I hope this game dies lmao

HumoLoco likes this.
  4. Jazztech

Jazztech Well-Known Member

Im back what I miss

TheDL6Incident and HumoLoco like this.
  5. Pfresh4ever

Pfresh4ever Active Member

Yo this update trash

6. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

The exocore looks terrific! But I'm a bit tired of spending $60-100 and only getting timed items, sorry but I'll have to pass. :p

7. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

I was hoping for a sword, but this bow looks good. Definitely gonna cause players to be butthurt when its used on them

8. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

What’s the point in releasing updates if you’re going to make all of the content unobtainable?
    o_Oo_Oo_O

MightyGunvolt and HumoLoco like this.
  9. darkness1999th

darkness1999th New Member

this game is dying and release boxes ( gambling loot boxes )
    with a low %% rate just show how much you're desperate .
    i will never support this game when RedFox still has their hands on it .
    meaning no Rumble Fighters Artwork from me cause i dont want anyone
    to come to this game right now and see nothing but box updates
    R.I.P.

TheDL6Incident and MightyGunvolt like this.
  10. Rugei

Rugei Autumn 2019 Fashion King

What typeeeee of fUUuccking helllllll r u guuuyyySSs d0inggggg to thiSS gamE h00000ly sheeeeet duiuuude

11. Horkos

Horkos New Member

Why is everything always boxed every single update?
    Why not update less regularly and take the time to improve the game, with new exciting content that isn't recycled OR boxed? Fix bugs, improve in game mechanics, balance scrolls/exocore? It's 2018 and nothing has changed for the better since 2008. Just more and more gradual cash grab.
    It isn't bad enough that everything costs rc (except the one box I spent 700k on and got NOTHING perm) but everything is in a box? Even clothing sets are boxed.
    Not spending money on a box with 50 items in it for a chance to get that exo, especially when the chance is probably .0004%. **** outa here.

12. Yeomra

Yeomra Well-Known Member

People still don't realize that actions talk louder than words. Yes, it's a trash update, but you got a bunch of dickheads spending hundreds on this game and making it worse for all of us as they support this kind of ******** every update. The loot boxes need to stop but in order for a chance for that to happen, these people need to stop buying them.

13. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

Just a heads up, the part of the update mentioning the "New enigma boxes" is a lie. Those boxes aren't in the shops any more. Either it was on accident, or Nimonix thought 2 weeks was enough time for the ONLY NEW CARAT BOX to stay in stores.

Seriously, I feel like this game's going to completely die once Maplestory 2 launches.

14. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

It was intended to leave the shop during last night's maintenance.

TheDL6Incident likes this.
  15. Shihan

Shihan Well-Known Member

You deff skipped white tiger u ugly bich

16. BeeBee

BeeBee BeeBee

The spotlight on this update should be that Nimonix finally fixed their own amateur coding on the in-game counters after years. Even then I expect their will still be at least one error soon enough.

-Queen & Rabbit Corps has always been the most poorly designed Adventure Mode map ever since it first launched. Now it's even more horrid thanks to the Queen's buffed ARM or HP and definitely STR. Like I said back at GamesCampus, inputting high integers for NPC's does not create challenge, only annoyance; any developer worth respect would know that. Instead they doubled down and one mistake costs 2000-5500 HP. I guess they want us to buy verda coins and gamble with boxes to keep up with their new "content"?
    -Poor game design, rehash after remake of frankenstein scrolls and exocores, spenders "events" that cost more than two brand new AAA games, everything new is in a gamble box, negligence to bugs and errors and mistakes, poor to nearly nonexistent customer support, the lists of complaints only grows with every update. I would say the only talent left at Nimonix is their item designers and modellers but we all know everything in this game is lifted from anime and comics.
    Or from naive players with dreams that make content only for it to sit untouched until the developers feel like fulfilling their promise. Seriously, nothing new has been added to the clothing shop in a log time that isn't a box or a set that you have to pay full price for all the items.
    -Everything is done poorly. Players list problems and multiple solutions but nothing is done. Promises are made that are never kept. Each new hosting website is more poorly staffed than the previous. There is no respect for us as customers or people. The most definitively retarded thing is that the tools to modernize and monetize Rumble Fighter are available but the lack of talent and brain function from the developers leaves the game in an undeserved limbo making far less profit than it could and way less enjoyment then it should. Even the Discord server is just another platform for the community to interact with themselves instead of anything useful like feedback actually taking place.
    -Every mark has been missed because staff at both Nimonix and RedFox do not even make the attempt to hit it. Why work for success when you can skate by with scraps by lying and hustling?

I'm going to keep playing with friends and because this is still the only game that plays like this. Its one-of-a-kind as far as I've seen. I can't see myself wasting money when the developers don't have the respect or talent to design actual gameplay and the portal staff don't have the resources to service their customers. End the game and leave it as open source so better people can help it evolve.

17. Shihan

Shihan Well-Known Member

foreal though, you guys need to stop releasing boxes every update .. like at first it was cool buy not everything that is added to the game has to be gambled for.. Just start putting this stuff in packages and watch how much happier people will be and how much more money you will get .

TheDL6Incident, HumoLoco and toons like this.
  18. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

Our prophet has arrived.

19. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

I'm probably late on this, but I love the new additions to the medal shop

this is a very great idea, and this gives great incentive to spend medals

20. Facade

Facade Active Member

Gourdy and Toast, i hope you're reading all these comments, honestly I wouldn't mind boxes if they were consistent, there are 50+ items in that damn box...remove the timed versions at least

Maomi, Shihan, TheDL6Incident and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.