2nd Role Upgrade

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Astrapolis, Jan 28, 2018.

1. Astrapolis

Astrapolis New Member

Hiya all~
    Recently got back to playing after YEARS and I'm completely lost.
    What's the procedure for 2nd role upgrade? Specifically for Mistress of Heaven. Do I need to complete EVERY type of quest I've got, or just the RDT?
    Also, mastery points. If anyone could enlighten me as to where they're supposed to go after lvl 80, that'd be great.
    Thanks a bunch

2. Astrapolis

Astrapolis New Member

Thanks!

Perfection likes this.
  3. Diversia

Diversia New Member

Also you can attribute Mastery Points when reaching 2nd Role to the two new tabs above which are marked Attributes and Martial Arts. These will make you raise your health and vitality also the effectiveness of your attacks.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
    Stereotyped likes this.
  4. Blumenkiind

Blumenkiind New Member

Hello everyone :) Have a similar problem ...After a break of almost 10 years, I've started a Flower Hybrid again, I'm FD 5 and thought that at that time I had already had a second role with the FD 5.My Road to Dragon series ends with "The White Haired Witch", now I don't get any more tasks at the Flower Headquarters. After that, if I remember correctly,"The Death Valley of Hell" comes and all the rest after that, but no exclamation marks after the witch task is over. Is that a mistake or was I really over Sun and Moon by then?Greetings Blumi

5. Anonyma

Anonyma Member

You finish RTD quests and get your second role at EC6

6. Blumenkiind

Blumenkiind New Member

Oh yes, thanks :) It's been a long time since I stopped with Level 180+ because of the constant Acclaim advertising and wanted to wait until Acclaim stopped the half-screen stuff again. When I wanted to come back, the game was dead. I forgot a lot ... Let's see if I can do it again at over 50 years old;) I still have a few levels ahead of me until the second role. But the game is still fascinating:) We will see

7. YipMan

YipMan New Member

can I still able to upgrade to 2nd role at level 220?

8. Anonyma

Anonyma Member

You'll get your second role whenever you finish the RTD quest, as long as you're above EC6, you can finish the quest whatever level