10 things i dont understand

Discussion in 'Etc' started by kichard, Apr 19, 2016.

?

do you think that they should do at lest 3 of these suggestion??

Poll closed Apr 26, 2016.
  1. yes

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. kichard

kichard New Member

1-make that trade system?? i dont know about others but im tired of all these scammers
    2-that 10 days rules is a joke get a gift from somebody that is on ur friend list ok. dont make wait 10 days for a trade because thts a stupid idea.
    3-I heard red fox better then game campus. Then im still tryna see where the spenders at? because i aint playing this game if i have to get rares from these box that got bad rates.
    4-where's the events . when i say that, i mean events like them royal rumbles them FFA tag team tournaments, not fighting a bot all day to have a bot named angkou or abdelkader or w.e.
    5-1v1 streak. ok aint going to complain about that because its been maybe 3 years. BUT i think you should reactive it and put new prizes like rare boxes carat coupon masters some 2 day boxes you know what i mean.
    6-more staff. I wanna be a GM or CA and give my ideas to them so they can listen to me.
    7- rankings. 1v1 rankings, Highest LP rankings blah blah.
    8- if you do enchant events, i wonder how many people going to buy RC's for the koruko set, pencak silat and stuff
    9- try to find a issues about DDoS. IM TIRED OF GETTING DDOS IN GW (or help please)
    10-(its more a question.) how are u going to make a threat called player ¨events¨ but people have to wait 10 days to make one so i think you should make a event channel.

sorry for my english im canadian/french learning english at school and did some mistakes

-IGN:Angkou

2. DannyPhantom

DannyPhantom Mastermind

many of these topics have been touched on multiple times, I see you don't post much so check some other threads for opinions on these ~

Yusuke, Flamekiller and Shina like this.
  3. Shina

Shina Creator of Shattering Hand

Thank you for not making me post a paragraph on this c:

Meggi likes this.
  4. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

1. Trade system won't happen because Redfox stated clearly that they will not be endorsing trade anymore
    2. 10 day rule is actually designed to also protect people from stolen credit card gifting. They can target the player they want to screw over. Everyone involved in the gifting process got banned, but it got reversed, which called for a rule to protect people from it.
    3. Red Fox events are doing good so far. No spenders yet, so we'll have to wait to see what kind of spenders they would do compared to the GC spenders.
    4. The AI mode event is taking place, but it only rewards the person who gets the most AI bot kills. There was no participation prizes, so it was an event that recieved negative feedback for the most part. We also had multiple fashion events (there is one happening now in fact).
    5. 1vs1 streak needs some regulation. There's never real 1vs1 since people learned to suicide round 2 and 3, or run away in chinatown map until the timer runs out.
    6. We are currently in the process for more staff, so there's hope for this one
    7. Rankings is a challenging one. We never had back that gem-rank thing like the one in OGP RuF, so I'm assuming Nimonix stopped pursuing that idea.
    8. There's already people who spend in the 900's for rares. There's already screenshots of people gambling on enchanting. I won't be surprised that high-scale purchases will take place if the opportunity allows it.
    9. DDOS is unavoidable. Just avoid confronting those who ddos. Sadly that is what is going on.
    10. Event channel may be a bit of work. There's bugs that are problematic atm (crash bugs when pressing on the tabs on the bottom ig)

DannyPhantom likes this.
  5. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

1) Trade system will most likely never happen. Seeing how RedFox said they don't even support trading, this won't happen, sorry.
    2) Only temporary, they will modify it if needed.
    3) No idea how I should answer that if you judge a company by spenders.
    4) Game's only launched for less than a month. You're expecting this company to operate like it's just a continuation of former companies. It does not work that way.
    5) We don't even have enough players to fill up at least 5 pages of rooms all day, let alone 1v1 Streak.
    6) You can already give RedFox constructive feedback already as a player.
    7) I find this useless, unless you can tell me a good reason why.
    8) A good estimate would be a good portion of the community, while only less than 10 people successful at the attempt.
    9) Unfortunately this problem can't really be solved. It happens to a lot of games out there, not just Rumble Fighter.
    10) Hosting an event doesn't necessarily mean prizes. Most player hosted events are easy so I think it's quite fair for a 10 day wait.

DannyPhantom and Yusuke like this.
  6. Yugioh

Yugioh Member

All valid topics lol.