[1/23/2018] What's New?

Discussion in 'Maintenance & Patch Notes' started by [GM]Gourdy, Jan 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MagnumChaos

MagnumChaos Clean Up Crew

I blame that guy who was pushing for white flash, also you're telling me this is a maintenance? Like you closed down RF to put out some colors??? LMAO!
    Gourdy: "welp time to close the servers" *while servers closed* "Aight guys what should we do?"
    Toast: Well, we don't have any real ideas, we already used up all the stuff from the recycling bin when we put out Doutetsu.
    Gourdy: Uh, lets look at the surveys. *checks them* well they want clothes and accessories.
    Toast: Hmm, we could you know make some OP set with OP stats like, the Metatron: White Tiger thing.
    Gourdy: But we haven't started making that yet, plus I already paid my bills from the Christmas Box Package money. Lets save that idea when WE ( i ) need some money.
    Toast: Well what should we do?
    Gourdy: I think they liked the Quiet Genius coloring, lets just take the Soul Fighter's basic hair, and put out our coloring books.
    Toast: Hmm, good idea bro. Though, I can't draw, considering my pfp on forums and discord.
    Gourdy: Fine lets use Paint (the basic app on all pcs) and use the paint bucket fill coloring option.
    Toast: Nice!

Thus we have some "NEW" Flash Hair, where the yellow is legit as bright as the sun. Seriously a maintenance for coloring lol im done

MightyGunvolt likes this.
  2. LaniRF

LaniRF Clean Up Crew

LMFOAOOO IM DEAD, THEY DEADASS JUST PUTTED RAVEN HAIR IN THE STORE.
    RARES SHOULD STAY RARE.
    Anyways, happy for u @UnleashD , now u gift me one.

Zeept and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  3. NebuKiniza

NebuKiniza Clean Up Crew

"mini carat spenders," hopefully that doesn't mean bad prizes

4. Exocore

Exocore Well-Known Member

I’m personally a fan of the idea of recolors… but the saturation or whatever really sucks. Why are they so shiny? They should keep the original tone. Overall, moving forward it’s great. We asked for recolors and they listened. If Nimonix were smart, they would continue to recolor and perhaps even update the UI to be able to bracket all recolors when clicking on an item in the shop or something of that sort.

I can understand why some are disappointed because of items that were originally carat being changed to $. Or those that are upset because it’s been a year since their suggestions were accepted as in-game items, yet haven’t released yet. I can see the progress being made, and GMs trying to give us better content, but Nimonix just keeps disappointing.

I see Toast on Discord trying to take in all of our suggestions and concerns. It gives me some hope, but it’s ultimately up to Nimonix on whether or not they want to truly improve the game and keep its community happy.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
    SupWova likes this.
  5. SupWova

SupWova Well-Known Member

Yea but like "Gloves: +3 SPD, +1 JMP, +10 CRI [2 Gem Slots]" They could have kept the stats the same and not give this abomination. Either way Meh update. I can see your point that there's some progress being made which I like. Still let us all join hands, and cry together. [​IMG]

6. chino1297

chino1297 Active Member

Lmao these recolorings all had so much potential, but gourdy and toasty wanna be fruity and make the recolorngs bright af. It doesn't even match the redt of the store LOL. Like if y'al gonna recolor, use the colors of other items in the stores please.

7. madaraxxxv

madaraxxxv Active Member

yo so is the orginal stardust set in store? The Blue and Yellow One? Cause it only right to have them all in store come ON. Ima about to go to bed tho,

8. Exocore

Exocore Well-Known Member

Just the new recolors. It would be real unfair to add the original, even the BFE, sets to the store because of the spender events they’ve been in.

9. Controversy

Controversy Active Member

Could anyone confirm the stats of stardust set? Ty

10. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

I haven't requested these items

Zeept likes this.
  11. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

LLL
    LLLL
    LLLLL
    LLLLLLLL

MagnumChaos likes this.
  12. MagnumChaos

MagnumChaos Clean Up Crew

Wait the new Yellow-Bright-As-The-Sun color stardust set have 2 sloted gloves?

Controversy and tamirtov like this.
  13. Controversy

SOMEONE PLS CONFIRM I NEED TO KNOW

toons likes this.
  14. TearstoLead

TearstoLead Member

It’s almost February, why are Christmas boxes still in shop smh. You can’t even call the new flashes rares being recycled because they somehow managed to **** up the most generic hair colors, you can’t call that greasy dandruff hair Raven Hair, that **** unique af.

15. Zeept

Zeept Creator of Inferno Guitar

Trump wasnt enuf ? also wanted recolored default soul fighter hair , this is becoming predictable ?

Next update : Recolored Sinister / Merc hair , return of male sinister hair, BUT ITS NEW SINISTER / Merc NOW. Shew , y stop y stop y stop there , neww avenger ( sasook ) hair colors too .

MightyGunvolt, tamirtov and LaniRF like this.
  16. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

tamirtov likes this.
  17. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

Buki please. Pleas...

MightyGunvolt and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  18. SupWova

SupWova Well-Known Member

Controversy likes this.
  19. ZxZTheLoves

ZxZTheLoves Well-Known Member

Did these idiots really put Black Flash in shop and just call it "New Flash (Black)"? I am officially done. You know I actually used to defend you cucks... but now? Screw it.. I'm on the other peoples side. I'm not paying money for recolors that aren't even good. (Maybe the white flash but that's besides the point). I mean you couldn't have actually released new content? Like you legit wasted our time with that survey- like if you know damn well Nimonix won't cooperate just announce it and be done with it instead of releasing dumb crap that is obviously a cash grab to keep those low eyed monkeys pockets fat. T_T Senpai is not pleased. Fix this- or I'm gonna lick you. O 3O

20. Controversy

SupWova likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.