CBT Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blitzcronk, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

I went to GB1 during the CBT mostly to try out a maximum of quests then I have spent a lot of time running everywhere in the game to check a maximum of stuff and report it.

ShaKira2008 and itsthem like this.
  2. archforge

archforge Member

Got to EC 4, HD Healer and maybe like 15 min for wolf saber and maybe 6 - 8 min on the cc4 boss after I get 2nd role and +5 gloves. Once you get a hold of the stat system the game is fine, once OB hits I might try a ck healer to see how it is lol.

itsthem likes this.
  3. balb1n0

balb1n0 Active Member

Just got to SM1. I didn't have much time to play and lost some time on quests, cuz I like doing quests :p

4. kilroyjr

kilroyjr Active Member

Maybe its because people recognized you from the forums :rolleyes:

5. RobB

RobB Member

a little tip for OBT start. as a warrior i would suggest to make a build focused around dex/con, the str isnt as important (only put str enough to use weapon,even lower). i had around 90 str by EC and had no problems grinding, i only ran out of ve XD.
    hope this helped

6. kilroyjr

kilroyjr Active Member

I rest my case. You've been so negative and toxic on the forums for weeks even before CBT launch. I'd bully you if I saw you in game too.

ShaKira2008 likes this.
  7. Klitz

Klitz New Member

I actually tried it just before cbt end. I think it is viable. i was like lv82 and i grind at lv96 mobs in hz, 5-6 shotting them coz you have lots of dodge from dex you dont take too much damage and your fast heal(old internal wounds heal) can heal you easily if you need hp. I put full dex(250) and after that full wis.

archforge likes this.
  8. Vrangsinn

Vrangsinn Active Member

I liked the RTF's, though I got stuck with a blind madman/diancang madman's saber as a quest item that I couldn't get rid of after I'd already finished it. Some pretty massive xp (30% or so at FC2) and ~100k gold for HZ bosses, not to mention an average of 8 BE, for 10-15 min work.

I like that COF/VOH seemed easier. Whereas before COF could be done SM1, was able to do it 12 lvls lower, same with VOH (EC1 down to GB1). And this with nub gear. That way you can have some adventure at a lower level, farm some BE/herb/etc.

League-mate and I tried green WT at EC2 and EC10. No bueno. :(

Also tried purple and green CCD. Too hard for me atm. Though as that same league-mate pointed out, could just be gear. But those pillars wrecked me.

balb1n0, Spite and archforge like this.
  9. kilroyjr

kilroyjr Active Member

I agree the RTF were fun to do. I didnt get a chance to farm any bosses because I was a nuker and it simply isnt possible to solo them. 8 BE from bosses seems great! Do even low level bosses (white tiger king) drop this many? I probably only got 5-6 BE from drops grinding. Also we have to take into consideration that we got a free OP weapon at very low levels. This makes grinding and boss killing a lot easier with the damage boost (800-900 dmg weapon with 3 slots at level 10). I wonder if we will get the same weapon in OBT. Its convenient to have but it makes all other weapons below HM kinda worthless. Only good for selling to NPC and donating for loyalty.

10. Vrangsinn

Vrangsinn Active Member

Personally, I didn't feel comfortable fighting bosses at the low levels, so I don't know about that, but it would seem logical that they have increased as well.
    In grinding, I got five total. Interestingly, I got a double BE drop from a leopard riding chick in HZ.

kilroyjr likes this.
  11. HandSolo

HandSolo Member

I think the skill experience rate was actually quite good. Skills to C6 in 1-2 days of just playing. Why would it need to be any higher than that? They're not supposed to be C10 the second you get 'em.

12. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

Remember the drop rate was x5

13. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Drop was really good actually, maybe a bit too high. Exp was good and the experience gains from RTD quests made it pretty quick to get to around EC I'd say without too much effort. The skill imo was horrible, 2-3 days to get to C6 on a smash, that's just rough.

Icynoob likes this.
  14. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

+1 in obt it wont be as luxurious as cbt.

15. Dromi

Dromi Member

smashes, nukes, clan buffs, medi, steps, were the only ones hard to skill up, learned def smash as soon as i could ofc, used it every 10 sec, and on x1 maxed it at low gb, first 5 chengs were x2 as i used clan book, ive seen here u can have 10x2 books from clan base.. and do a collection for 10x4 if i remeber right so its going to be aok..:)

16. Spite

Spite Well-Known Member

got 2 chars to SM, melee healer which was slow as hell and ck healer - totally loved it.

Oh and my favourite moment of CBT
    [​IMG]
    Can you guess if he got the drop? :cool: #uprooter

Last edited: Feb 16, 2016
    itsthem likes this.
  17. wowzors77

wowzors77 Member

ya i made it to FC1 and the exp was horrible already lower then GC at that point. after i got to that lvl i took my +5 wep to go see how far i could refine it. i attempted +6 and it broke.....so i stopped playing at that point

18. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

My man consider yourseld lucky that u broke on +6.Majority of people broke wep on +3 and +4.

19. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

The drop and skill are now x1 with x3 exp on maps. This will be horrible.

Icynoob likes this.
  20. HandSolo

HandSolo Member

Yes, yes it will.