What does everyone think of Rumble Fighter as of now?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SteamMachine, Apr 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SteamMachine

SteamMachine New Member

Glad to hear :) And wow your text is hard to read, I had to shove my face into the screen to read it Haha

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  2. SteamMachine

SteamMachine New Member

Can someone explain to me this "Gifting" incident?

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  3. xpbandit

xpbandit Active Member

I think Rumble Fighter is in an okay direction, as long as you set expectations towards the game. A lot of people have high expectations, but don't strive for it. They set their goal, but don't actively see it through or at least try to make it happen. This is just my observation. As for me, I'm just having fun playing moon. Win or lose, I don't commit myself to the game as hard as others do.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  4. akai99

akai99 Well-Known Member

Yeah ok so this guy @Virtu messed us by buying rc on multiple accs and gifting everyone the **** they wanted etc.
    Some dude made a suggestion to wait 10 ten days to gift someone on your bl and he was got what he asked for.
    The End
    Still serious bout that tennis match though.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  5. DannyPhantom

DannyPhantom Mastermind

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  6. Suite

Suite Metatron Master

good question[​IMG]but then again whats not broken in RF.[​IMG]

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  7. Tezmanian

Tezmanian Well-Known Member

My expectations are rather standard for RF. I don't trade much but the 10 day wait period to gift does seem op.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  8. xpbandit

xpbandit Active Member

Rumble Fighter's game play in general doesn't really seem off to be. To be honest, only the occasional levi jump or people air climbing annoy me, but the game isn't as broken as a lot of people exaggerate it is... or unless they're not just mentioning it? Like I said, I only play Moon, so I might be ignorant of other in game issues. I understand there's a lot of client bugs though (BM glitch, first load, etc).

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  9. Suite

Suite Metatron Master

lol'd

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  10. Villain

Villain Member

If I told you what I thought, I'd be banned.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  11. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

Not much has changed, except for the gift system. Just new scrolls/exos mainly. Would like to see more credits to scroll/exo creators though (some don't have get credits at all and are user made).

Guild chat is still pretty buggy, but it works occasionally

Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
  12. xpbandit

xpbandit Active Member

^Exactly the kind of response that seems to be passed around when people ask for more in depth information on what bugs actually need to be "fixed". This is why I find the whole "game is bugged" argument so confusing.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  13. XyrnLegend

XyrnLegend New Member

Right now it's been 2 days since i can get daily quests... it always says I have done them... And when i use silver british it instantly goes 454656646 hours left and when i relog it disapears without even using it 10 min...

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  14. NeoChomik

NeoChomik Member

What do i think of RF? You dare to ask my about MY OPINION on the matter? Cool :D!
    TL;DR EDITION: Good game with issues, that if fixed would improve the whole thing and benefit everyone.

[For those who want actual opinion edition]

This game has TERRIBLE netcode/connection thingie. I'm sure majority of you richbois dont have the issue, but some of EU players do suffer from lag. it always was an issue and i doubt it will change anytime soon. if I have to change Internet provider because otherwise I can't play the game... Something's wrong, don't cha think?

The gameplay is far from perfect. a glitch here, a bug there (for example the Bossmode Text disappearing glitch, an occasional freeze or crash. not to mention LOADERS that can stop a potentially good game), but when it works. It's pretty fun to play.

The Community? dearie me, the community. It's such an uneven, mostly toxic, community. Some people will be pretty cool and are fun to hang out with/play, the others are just such pieces of poop. The rage is strong in those, i tell ya. If you get a really good specimen, he will cry about everything. It's like you are n00b for just playing the game. Aside from Lag (which as i said is a real deal and I know, that when I lagg hard, no one is having good time) every complain they have about the way you brought their demise is an excuse to not admit they are bad. Although i have yet to witness that, cause right now I am the bad one. And not to mention the hate between NA and EU (each side thinks the others is total toxic waste. )

As for RedFox... I think they are pretty cool. if they allow more purchase options for Credits, i might buy (Cause i am not buying that 2625 RC just so i can buy Iron Armor MK II OGP Stole from me).

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  15. PatrickRF

PatrickRF Clean Up Crew, The Spook-King

@xpbandit
    zstall, gmode, merit, room crash are some

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  16. xpbandit

xpbandit Active Member

Have people reported these glitches on how to go about recreating it, with video evidence?

Also, you're being a little ambiguous with god mode. Is it the one that has to do with lag, or is there some way of recreating a full god mode without lag?

Regarding z-stall, I think it's about as significant has air climbing, but far less frequent. Not even sure if that's considered a game breaking bug. To do a indefinite z-stall, it needs to be macroed?

I never experienced the merit or room crash bug, so unfortunately, I can't comment on those.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  17. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Nice handed over this guy take da L. LMAOOO

BJJFromGJJ and Yusuke like this.
  18. TheRealDexter

TheRealDexter Well-Known Member

I like the direction its going in but still needs work

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  19. RammersRUs

RammersRUs Member

About as trash as this post <3

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  20. NJSmasher

NJSmasher Comic Book Creator & Clean Up Crew

Same game i've been playing for a long time.
    Probably won't stop anytime soon.
    Snakes can go to hell though.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.