Nuker's Skills CD

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blaze, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Blaze

Blaze Member

Did the CD on nuker's skills increase cause i used to use FD bleed then slow then reuse the bleed now both skills CD went high which puts the nuker in **** place with **** DPS can we have a look on this ?

Zukee likes this.
  2. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

All skills before 2nd role literally have bigger cooldown and also the shields on 5-30min cooldown.Our 1range nuke has 6sec cooldown like dafuq.

3. EscapeM3

EscapeM3 New Member

Has any1 tried the 2nd role nukes? What about their CD?

4. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

Shao, Ec1 skill is 5 seconds and Ec8 is 8 seconds, i think!

5. EscapeM3

EscapeM3 New Member

So , with 2nd role masteries , do they have the same CD as in GC ?

6. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

you are trying to play it like old version. my nuker was only sm but had like 8 nukes all with good dmg. instead of 2 or 3 with low cool down you have more nukes with less cool down. chain them like smashes

7. HandSolo

HandSolo Member

There is a second role mastery to lower the cooldown times.

DrRockzo is right, you need to change your play style. Use all of the nukes now instead of just 2-3.

8. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

U will have better variety of nukes after second role.

9. fataljustice

fataljustice Active Member

KOREAN VERSION ****!!!!!

10. Blaze

Blaze Member

if this is Korean version then it's the version for warriors to dominate since nukers DPS Hit the ground by that rate ill have to run extra 2 sec till my CDs are up again, they either should lower casting time and increase CD or lower CD and increase casting time but both we can tell Nukers BB GG WP.

11. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

Warriors skills have increased recast time too. All of the 2 second smashes have been increased to 10~15 seconds.

12. kilroyjr

kilroyjr Active Member

the 2nd role nukes have the cooldowns like we were always used to

13. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

I get where u are coming from but after 2nd role u will have 3-4 good nukes which will be your bread and butter moves. Your ec1 nuke will be instant castish which like 2-3sec cooldown.U have your stun at ec6 and then fc1 or 6 u have a 6-8second cd nuke instant cast which does insane dmg.Then i get your aoe and another 3.5sec nuke(not that good) and then u get a massive nuke which will melt warriors down with instant cast.

This version u cant spam.Also if i actually miss the smash/nuke then u must wait another 10sec to cast it again where miss/dodge/block actually matters.

14. kilroyjr

kilroyjr Active Member

I found that 2nd role nukes feel fairly weak. The damage doesnt feel the same on mobs in other 9d versions. Some of the higher cheng low level nukes would still do more damage than 2nd role. Of course the 2nd role nukes will ultimately do the most damage at c10. But its also true once you have 2nd role nukes + mastery you can rotate only using these nukes. Long CD low level nukes wont be used I think

15. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

+1.Only nukes before 2nd role u probably need are the para,instant fast nuke and instant move speed reduction nuke.Correct me if km wrong but the instant 1 range nuke is conpletely useless now?U could spam it when u face warriors but now it is on a 6 sec cooldown.Also why are our shields cooldown soo high?Makes nukers vulnerable :p in survivability.
    Imagine getting ganked by 4 warriors,how do u survive?Just stack that move speed or pull up task manager xD.

16. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

Every class seems to do less damage overall, and let's not forget that we are using weapons with LM level damage on them. One of the major changes is that no one can build crit rate as easy from DEX, and CK users seem to have a lower chance by default.

Defense scaling seems to have also been changed, and you can quite easily notice after a while of playing in the new stat system that it is far easier to gain defense. Mobs near your level as a Warrior with 3500 defense will still hit you for more than 2/1k relic can heal for. I've noticed orange mobs, and some yellow mobs can even out damage what a leech party can heal for in some cases.

If you had went to duel someone and as long as they were near your level you would notice that your 2nd role nukes and similar damaged nukes don't completely destroy people with low CK defense. It's hard to tell how balanced the game will be when people actually need to have minimum weapon requirements. A lot of people PvPing in CBT just put max DEX, and tons of CON because they don't gain very much damage from their main damage stat.

Nuker gets an evade X amount of attacks skill, and an invulnerability skill. There's also a 80% speed slow that lasts for 10+ seconds in PvP. I don't get why you are comparing shields with survivability in PvP, because in GC your shields would be gone in 1~2 hits by a single warrior anyways.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2016
  17. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Bru its like saying that 80% reduction of speed is useless since everyone has double the capped speed.Warrior has 400% reduction and that doesnt slow anyone.Every nuker player know how vital the shield are.Also the other buffs u talking about have a very long cooldown and I can just imagine people calling nukers noob when they use it.Anyways i would take a none cooldown ve shield any day rather than that invulnerable skill^^.

18. Dromi

Dromi Member

nukers in this version are glass cannons, if any melee class comes into range u better kite or be dead in a few hits.

Zukee likes this.
  19. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

+1,The Start in 2006---->9Nukers in acclaim---->9CK Hybs in G1---->9Warriors in GC---->9Healers in RF---->The End in 2020.

20. Zade123

Zade123 New Member

As much as i hate playing nukers, you're wrong, you're basing nukers off the current amount of content you have experienced, which is not alot.

CD's may have been increased but the damage each nuke does has also been increased. You wont need to kite more to wait for CD's, if that is the case for you, you're not using enough nukes...

Last edited: Feb 18, 2016