Make the timed Exocores & Scrolls from shop perm.

Discussion in 'Scroll' started by 32Bit, Apr 12, 2016.

1. 32Bit

32Bit New Member

Just a quick suggestion of someone who played back when RF was popular.

I suggest all the timed Exocores & Scrolls that you can purchase from shop be permanent.
    Attack Booster is a really fun exocore, but it is timed now. You rarely see it.
    Many other exocores and scrolls are also timed, and they are fun to use but you never see them now.
    What is the point of having them timed? People aren't going to spend $10 for something that will expire in 30 days when they have other options of permanent scrolls / exocores.

I would also recommend the carat hairs that are timed be permanent. What is the point of them being timed?​

FUJlN likes this.
  2. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

Mainly the timed stuff is to limit the use of them. Timed stuff also tends to cater to the hardcore players since timed stuff only works best for people who get on more often than the rest. 30 days for 10$ is quite the bargain, considering that not much people would spend on something that is not permament.

But if the company decides to make timed item perm (like the bandaged gloves and feet), I can't complain

3. 32Bit

32Bit New Member

If you look at how it is nowadays tho, all the timed items are weaker than ones being released. Majority are not as useful, nor even come close to the power of current day stuff. As for carat stuff, there are hairs that give weak stats and don't even look good, yet they time them.​

Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
  4. Shana

Are you talking about the boxed scrolls/exocores that are timed (the top 10 scroll box/top 10 exo box)?

And for the carats, we've gotten used to seeing timed clothing. But I guess, it's mainly for people who want to stand out (since most won't wear a timed item).

5. 32Bit

32Bit New Member

No.
    I am not talking about the ones that come from the chests.
    I am talking about these.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Shana

yes those scrolls are in top 10 scroll box (chance for perm) except for tempest (which is a box exclusive in another box). The community pleaded to take them away, but they're back. So I don't see them going perm anytime soon. As for the clothing, you'll have a better chance at convincing Nimonix to make them perm instead of timed

[​IMG]

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  7. 32Bit

32Bit New Member

But those scrolls that are timed are no longer top 10, they are ranks 20+ now.

8. Blastajoe

Blastajoe Zui Quan

I support this. I really want Wing Chun perm but dont want to spend hundreds of dollars to try to get it perm.

And yeah, those scrolls are no longer top 10, maybe hitman is still up there and dragon but no. Wing Chun is definitely not on there.

9. Shana

Blood wind ninjitsu, hitman, shoot boxing, zin tkd, zin karate easily top 10, lightning and rage easily top 15, dragon and wing chun just great scrolls, but definitely not high tier.

10. 32Bit

32Bit New Member

Meh, IMO there is enough variety to outweigh. They are fun, but never seen anymore. What is the point of even having them if almost nobody has them? :p

11. 32Bit

32Bit New Member

Just ban or request them not be used in serious matches such as 1v1 / Guild Wars. I miss being able to use them.

Double post, mb.

12. RamboCreativity

RamboCreativity Active Member

How about more carat items in general this is something we sorta lack.
    and yes I'm tired of some good exos and scrolls being timed for 7 days it's a huge bucket of ass

13. Shana

Lol your wish came true

grats

now all there's left is the exocores

BJJFromGJJ likes this.