How to get Decos

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MMMMMMMM, Feb 13, 2016.

1. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

So during my experience in closed beta i noticed a player wearing a white shadow deco( One of my favorite decos) and i'm wondering how he got it. I tried to PM him but his PM box was on refuse >.<. Anyone have any idea how he got it? I know that their is a daily in hefei to get shabby piecesX5 but idk how that person was able to complete the deco in such sort amount of time.

2. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

You get the shabby costume coupons for each daily but at this moment they don't resource into anything. The lucid deco quest was disabled (we think) but it should have been available by the costume assemble NPC in Hefei around RL4 but lots of people are having issues with it. There is a couple of other temporary decos around GC level in SZ and ZZ.

3. Aarkshan

Aarkshan New Member

The white shadow's Deco is from the "False Charge" quest in Datong - Bisha Village

I don't know if it works for white clans or not but you should also get it at the 3rd map in Jinan.

By the way, the quest is like 12-parts long.

Edit: It doesn't have any stats.

4. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

False charge - sixth part gets you the Secret Shadows (M) or (F) it isn't permanent. There are 13 quests, 8 and 13 gives you a 30 minute exp bonus pill.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
  5. balb1n0

balb1n0 Active Member

It works for white clans as well. I've got it :p