Frightening story

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Sunako6, Apr 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sunako6

Sunako6 Active Member

This story covers: Someone in an unfamiliar place (Hell/Heaven cross road?) - PG
    Someone (possibly) being raped by demons - R

PG:

I’m outside of a unfamiliar college or a school like place. I was looking for my class which I had no idea where or how’d I even know I had a class, but I knew I had a class soon. I was rushing towards it, I don’t know, I just remember running around a campus. People were waiting in a line. I continued to just walk outside the line and headed up. It wasn’t up but, it was a little bit tilted up with some step every now and then. When I got to the end, I looked through the window, I just..see people staring at me wearing red. Not all red but parts of red. It was a dark yet bright red color.The looks on their faces were very unhappy, emotionless, and you can just tell they were very angry. It gave me chills but I didn’t really pay any mind to it and continue looking for a way to find my class. I headed right in a more opened area, then paused and then I turned back around for some odd reason and seen a someone that I knew going inside. I planned on following but before I could go, this boy with a white shirt said something to me that’s hard to remember but it was basically,”You’re like me” and “Don’t worry, you’ll do fine” I just assumed he was talking about how I’ll do in class since I wanted to get A’s and such. I went inside this classroom. The entire room felt off. It had a dark vibe, and a very spooky feeling that’d give you chills, yet everyone had smiles on their faces, laughing and such.The person that I knew and people that was in line was in there too. I noticed that the room was big, as I was finding my seat. It was like a classroom. I, for some reason, got into an argument with 2-3 people. I’m not sure if we gotten into a fight or just an argument but the desk ended up flipped over. Somehow, I got passed that or just simply ignored it, and continue to look for my seat. As I was looking, I thought to myself,”How am I supposed to know where my seat is? Is this even my class??” So, I just decided to sit wherever there were an open seat was available. I found a seat, but before I could sit down, I seen or maybe just felt someone telling me that- that wasn’t my seat or I, like 3 other people were being called for. I seen people walking to the classroom door, about to leave, I assume, then turned around and looked at me. I couldn’t see their eyes nor there faces but I seen there bodies pointed in my direction, so I knew they were staring at me.

R:

I wake up. I’m sleeping in my room. White walls,white door, and white ceiling, everything else black. Black tv, dresser, black and white blanket, pillow, curtains, black desk, black cup, black mirror, black and white mat, and black and white photo on my wall next to my window. It was just my regular place. I hear the nice AC running, it was quiet, and i’m laying on my back, on my nice soft bed with my head on my soft pillow with my arms to the side of me. I was asleep,but I felt like I was awake. My eyes were half open, half sleep; I was awake yet asleep. I was confused all I could do was move my eyes. Something was just telling me to fall asleep. My eyes were getting heavier and heavier. I looked to the left of me and seen nothing, but my door, I looked up at my ceiling and just thought,”I’m tired, I should just fall back asleep” I then looked to the right and I swear, I see a demon like figure sitting it self up and getting off the bed. It was a shadowy figure, but I knew it was a demon because I seen black shadowy horns on its head. Out of shock and fear, my eyes opened wider and the demon disappeared.Immediately, I tried to completely wake my self up and get off my bed before I really fall back asleep again, but with many tries, I couldn’t. I was in a sleep paralysis: my arms, legs, and body unable to move. All I could move were my half opened eyes which were getting extremely heavy and the presence of the demon I felt around me was getting stronger. I was very familiar with sleep paralysis, so I already had a solution. My solution was to close my eyes, calm down, and then forcefully wake myself up. I closed my eyes and try to calm myself down, but I couldn’t. I can feel the presence of the demon around my body. I felt something touching me. I forcibly opened my eyes, and see a demon on top of me. I tried to move my arms,which were above my head, but I felt something retraining them. As my eyes got lower and I'm nearly succumb for the desire to sleep, I see the demon again. It had both its arms on the side of my stomach and making thrust motion or something, like it was having sex with me. I just..stood there staring for 3 seconds unable to feel anything, but the presence of the demon. I probably wouldn’t mind, if it was a female on top of me, but as I look closer to how it was moving, I can tell it was a male, so I was like,”****. NO”. (Extra detail for comedic relief)-. I then, opened my wider eyes out of fright again. I still couldn't move my body and I couldn’t calm myself down. The demon was gone again,so long as I kept my eyes from falling closing. He was gone, but I still felt his terrifying presence on top of me. I tried very hard to move my arms or any one of my body parts, but after many struggling attempts, I couldn’t. My eyes was getting heavier again, the room was slowly turn dark, or maybe it was just my eyes closing. I couldn’t tell, but what I did know for a fact was that there was someone else in the room with me. I looked back forward down my body and this time I seen red on the demon. I’m not sure if it was the same demon or not, but I seen red. My mouth felt like it was opened, I assumed it was because I was shocked, so I tried to close it, but then something opened it again. I tried closing it, but notice it was getting harder this time, -so I thought,”****. NO”- (Extra detail for comedic relief)- I kept trying to close it but it kept opening. I tried closing it so much that my teeth were chattering. The room was my regular grey room, but yet it was a dark black and red room. Maybe, it was flickering back and forth. It was either black and red room, multiple demons around me, or a demon above my head. I wasn’t sure on what to do. I felt my body being touched everywhere. I wasn’t sure if my eyes were opened or closed. Everything was black and red. Black with dark bright red colored stripe. I was just fighting, fighting to wake up, fighting to move my body, but I just couldn’t move. It felt like I was sitting up with my arms above my head. Then suddenly, I wake up. I was laying on my back, which I NEVER do since I, most of the time, go into a sleep paralysist. I looked at the time, and it was 7AM in the morning. The top half of my body felt sensitive, my eyes felt tired, and I can strongly remember my dream and my teeth chattering. As I set up on my bed, I just thought to myself,”What..the ****..happened..

Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
  2. PoFolks

PoFolks Well-Known Member

R-Rated

You open your eyes, you're in jail. You look right to see big bob and his cockmeatsandwitch. Your jaw breaks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.