Everybody is so ungrateful

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FeiiBardo, Feb 11, 2016.

1. RobB

RobB Member

From what i read some of you missunderstood that we blame RF for this. WRONG. The only ones we are blaming are JW lets make it clear ok?

Savatage and itsthem like this.
  2. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

Amen

3. KazeNoKami

KazeNoKami New Member

I think what op was trying to say plainly and simply is that we don't have a problem with people reporting bugs and finding problems with the game but plain and simple people qqing and bitching in chat how the game is broken and its stupid or w/e and the like, since when is crying in general or roar ever productive ? never if you find a problem make a bug ticket or w.e don't go crying that the game isn't perfect when its in cbt, nothing is ever perfect

fataljustice likes this.
  4. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

Maybe we just don't like being deceived, they advertised steak and gave us burgers.

Zukee and RobB like this.
  5. Spite

Spite Well-Known Member

If anyone should be grateful it's the devs!
    They should be grateful that we still want to play their game and that we even agree to do their job for them and find all those bugs.
    I don't blame Redfox, they don't know anything about the game, I bet they didn't even realize how bad it's bugged. But for JW to deliver a product in such state, after 10 years development.. a joke, really..

Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
    D3mitel, Zukee, RobB and 1 other person like this.
  6. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

Does it really matter who is to blame? If anything they should just take a deep breath and accept their mistakes and start thinking how to improve, otherwise nothing will actually go right for neither the players or the company's.

fataljustice likes this.
  7. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

I feel sorry for Ahri, imagine starting a new job and having to deal with all this.

Blitzcronk likes this.
  8. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Ahri is holding it together and being pretty active. That's a good start at least.

OMGKuan likes this.
  9. OMGKuan

OMGKuan Member

Agreed, Ahri has a LOT on their plate, and a positive atttitude with a little help from both sides of the table will make things better for all involved.

10. FeiiBardo

FeiiBardo Member

We all want the same thing. We want the game to be the best it can be.
    All I was saying was that people should stop whining in map/roar chat and just understand that the game will be broken for a little while longer.
    Also important to note, it's not like they will stop fixing bugs once CBT is over. There's still unlimited* time to fix bugs.
    *as long as the game is still being hosted

fataljustice likes this.