Everybody is so ungrateful

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FeiiBardo, Feb 11, 2016.

1. FeiiBardo

FeiiBardo Member

All I have been seeing in map chat the last hour is how "this game is still broken", "why is it still broken", "blah blah blah blah I'm a whiny *****".
    People are just complaining about the same old **** they've been complaining about for YEARS.

The game is in closed beta, of COURSE THERE ARE BUGS.

The game JUST closed on gamescampus, and nobody here is appreciating the fact that RedFox took it in.
    You people need to be more grateful.

Rant over.

2. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

All you've done is highlight that people are being dismissive over the game, you haven't' considered that many of us have already posted bugs - some of them have already been fixed. You're negativity and then hostility towards any kind of criticism is really a good thing to see. You 'type of people' need to also realize that many of us have been here since the beginning.

jasand and Icynoob like this.
  3. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

Why are you complaining about people complaining? Bellend.

jasand likes this.
  4. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

Like you said... People are complaining for something that is broken for years.

I Don't see anything wrong...

5. Kalzi

Kalzi Active Member

The server is only ready for the die hard 9Dragons players who can ignore all the issues with the game right now.

6. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

lol

7. FeiiBardo

FeiiBardo Member

All I am saying is that people need to be more understanding of the fact that the game is going to have bugs, as it's in closed beta.

8. AncientShifter

AncientShifter New Member

I get your feeling FeiiBardo.... developers, investors, testers, programmers... all of these people are giving their time to provide gamers a FREE game, and even when they provide free entertainment for the masses, they complain about it nonstop... like if Rome was build on a day or less lmao

There is a reason why is called CBT

I wouldnt pay attention to the them, just do your best to contribute and help staff get bugs spotted for them to fix

fataljustice likes this.
  9. Spite

Spite Well-Known Member

This game is 10 years old. There is no reason for it to be so broken. Nothing explains such a failure.

10. balb1n0

balb1n0 Active Member

Yeah, the same happened with GC. Sometimes we have all these bugs because they change KR things before implementing here...:(

11. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

Free Game LMFAO! What a prize plum.
    Redfox gaming the charity of the online gaming world Muahahaha.
    You know all them 'Free' games out there? They ain't free, some mug pays for your ass to play.
    Oh and Santa's not real!

PimpPoweR likes this.
  12. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

What, like we was promised in the first place?

13. FeiiBardo

FeiiBardo Member

I don't think you understand how programming works.
    When you change one thing, a lot of other things can change.
    It's not as simple as "you fix this and then this then this". There's a lot of cause and effect that can happen in programming, especially since this game engine is so old. It's incredibly ignorant of you to think that a game with an engine this old can function with perfection comparable to other MMO's that are out right now. It's just completely ridiculous that you think that.

fataljustice likes this.
  14. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

And I think its ignorant of you to presume we should give a f***, you patronizing a******.
    This thing needs to go back into development for at least a year until it is fit for a CB release.
    When they said they had made the starting areas and joining a clan easier, no one thought that meant by making it impossible to learn your skills >< or in some cases even able to join a clan.
    Not just one clan, all of them, nearly all the quests bug out unless you have a empty bag, they have a F****** cheek releasing it in the state its in now.
    I can't even imagine all the bugs in this game as we have only begun to scrape the surface.
    And this game was supposed to go live in a week? WTF are they smoking in the JW office?

Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
    Spite and RobB like this.
  15. RobB

RobB Member

Yea i cant believe the CBT is going to be just 4 days when the game is in this state. I mean theres so much to fix, it should be atleast 1 month. JW didnt even bother translating the skills description and we have the expectation of a clean gameplay.
    Holy sh*t i cant believe these devs "work" on the game for almost 10years now and they still deliver the worst possible. What the actual f**k???

itsthem and Spite like this.
  16. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Arguing the semantics when this is our only current chance at playing a decent version isn't going to help. There are issues and there are a lot of them but they will eventually get solved. The less hostility and the more positivity might lead to a better game.

Icynoob likes this.
  17. Spite

Spite Well-Known Member

It's incredibly ignorant of you to assume you know anything about me :) At this point I wonder if JW devs know anything about programming :p

itsthem likes this.
  18. HonorableSoul

HonorableSoul Member

Simply put. The game is how it is, at this point in time. It is being worked on. They are putting effort into it for us. Bluntly put, I've been here since Acclaim and am going to keep playing. I'll help spot bugs, and I'll have fun with the game as it improves. This is a gift, not a right. If it was our right to have this game, we'd still b on Acclaim with everything they promised.

Either accept the gift JW is offering us and help them sort out the flaws, or quit 9D and go find yourself a new mmo to be ungrateful and ***** about.

Those are your options. You're only making yourself miserable if you ***** about the game yet continue to play it. Grow up, people. You figure the community is old enough to show some maturity by now.

fataljustice likes this.
  19. Anikitos

Anikitos New Member

The general purpose of a Beta version, be it Closed or Open Beta is to report bugs, a bug hunt mostly and in addition to it, make suggestions and spot unbalances. Its rarely to play and have fun, cause the games arent on best state during it. The fact the game is 10 years old in about, is in my eyes giving easier time to spot and correct these bugs(which may partially explain they give little time for Beta testing) but we shouldnt be too disappointed or overhyped till it goes out of beta so we can judge the final product. We all cant wait to play "normally" without many bugs but we need to undestand its a new company and they need their time too. I am cautiously optimistic

20. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

People who are saying this game is a 'Gift' a 'Free Game' "we should all be grateful"

I know people love 9d (including me) but wake up and smell the roses FFS.