Too much lag make another EU server.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by deviant88, Feb 12, 2016.

1. deviant88

deviant88 New Member

^ Make another server in europe this is stupid 2-300 ping playing from europe, the previous us servers have been somewhat playable but this one is impossible.
    Are you on the west coast what the hell? you should have made a server in central /east NA that way europeans get 100-150 ms playable, but 2-300 not a chance you are wasting your time with this, without EU players this game will be empty in 2 months.

2. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

European player, my ping is 160ms roughly. Would using the google dns help reduce ping?

Icynoob likes this.
  3. Delevingne

Delevingne New Member

I'm from Europe too... Have no lags, but little bit upset of bugs in server... :(

4. deviant88

deviant88 New Member

Bugs can/maybe will be fixed but lagg wont, i can accept bugs and wait for a fix, but i cannot stand lag its the #1 issue that makes or breaks a server for me.
    If they dont fix it screw this... private servers have better ping this is ridiculous.(dont even tell me to go play on private, or some stupid sht).

5. deviant88

deviant88 New Member

DNS only solves resolving the hostname time after you made the conncetion DNS doesnt do anything its up to the server connection/quality etc.Maybe inbetween maps if it they use different servers for each map maybe...
    And i use google dns...

6. Vanesiolee

Vanesiolee New Member

Its not our fault you have a toaster

7. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

I'd suggest doing a tracert to see where there is a delay and if you're not running your network through a Ethernet cable, it might be a good idea to use one over wireless.

Icynoob likes this.