New Spirit of the conqueror

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Saketi, Apr 5, 2016.

1. 8291bola015

8291bola015 Member

Hello Gms,

I used a boost yesterday and I logged without it after maintenance. It counts when servers are off??

Then I can't use prems on tuesdays, hours before maintenance, right? It doesn't make sense...

2. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

Just wanna ask if it is possible for RF to take some confidence in server type decisions. Decide now! server will be pve or restricted pvp, or open pvp, and state it is your final decision. Changing it on every maint patch is not good for players because it absolutely changes ways the game is played.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    History of RF server (only 1,5months lol) :
    1. First period full open pvp maps > cb *im not sure wasn't involved
    2. Restricted pvp>wanted system introduced, hz/nn and above pvp maps
    3. hz/nn pve>wanted still in place
    4. hz/nn pvp > antipk introduced
    5. this thing now
    Ordinary player scenario
    wow server open pvp----------------- i ll adjust my build/gear for fulltime pvp yay so fun...who care grind
    puff pve server-------------------------- meh i ll carebear it to cap on fully uber dmg pve style yay
    ...pvp again...---------------------------- put the pve gear, str/wisd weps, in storage... i ll use it on next patch when everything is pve again...
    Point, is take more confidence in decisions, that's all. I don't cry for pve or pvp server, I just want to know what server I will be playing on next maintenance. ty

Kolalutu, exShadow and Spite like this.
  3. Spite

Spite Well-Known Member

I'm getting tired with their experiments on us. They do not realise that server being PVP or PVE requires different builds and gear..

4. dometsotkazp

dometsotkazp Member

quit game and let 5x events begin

5. Kolalutu

Kolalutu Member

They will soon realize thats it is their own money they are playing with and our patience. And these 2 things are conected.
    P.S : Assume the change let it be either pvp or pve, couldnt care less but just take a decision alrdy.

6. Werewolf

Werewolf Member

At this point in time i dont give a **** either way pve or pvp....INCREASE THE DROP RATE OR I WILL STOP PLAYING THIS GRIND FOR NO REASON P2W USELESS STAFF RUN GAME!

exShadow likes this.
  7. dometsotkazp

dometsotkazp Member

quit game and let 5x events begin

ihgyug likes this.
  8. Peachy

Peachy Active Member

You couldn't fix the problem so you removed anti-pk. You are creating more problem not sure if you realize most players are pve n thinking RF gave the option of anti-pk pill had changed pve player's mindset and stayed on with this game.
    Today's maintenance changed the whole game play. So GM pls tell us how long do you need to work on the fix? I dont see why you need to remove anti pk buff to figure out a fix.
    Best part is Hefei is not a sustained buff area lol..

DoggyStyle likes this.
  9. Spite

Spite Well-Known Member

Lol really? So you go to CC, get buff and you lose it in hefei? :D are lowbies supposed to go to HZ through LL?

10. DoggyStyle

DoggyStyle New Member

Nice scenario you created over time.

Its not easy to piss off so many people in that short period of time. One must be a master of desaster to ruin a game like you did with back and forth and back and forth. I never posted anything bad or negative here, but now it is just enough. Its not that i got problems with pvp! I got problems with server being pvp then pve then pvp then pve!!
    whats next? all female chars become male with next update? Decide what kind of server you want and then let it stay that way!
    With that few people still playing you cant even make 1 PVE and 1 PVP server anymore....

Spite likes this.
  11. Zaraton

Zaraton Member

You can go from BP to Shi Zhang then to Datong and finally HZ if I remember correctly. However, This shows that RedFox and Joongwon Games have no clue on what they are doing with this version of the game. All they had to do is add a skill buff to learn at clan base which you level and get a set duration based on the skill buff level but they opted for one of the dumbest methods to have limited anti-pvp in the game. Seems they wanted to milk 9Dragons for fast cash rather than seeing the longevity of this game.

routine, Spite and DoggyStyle like this.
  12. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

13. Peachy

Peachy Active Member

I hope it is a case of Hefei omitted from the list of sustained antipk area, and that it is actually not pvp.. Anyone verified?

14. Oskaras

Oskaras New Member

wow

Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
  15. LordZiad

LordZiad New Member

make two server
    pve and pvp
    those who love pvp go there and be bad boy over and over
    those who love pve keep calm and wait for new server to come like me>.<

akam6666 likes this.
  16. Peachy

Peachy Active Member

Thats what we have in prev versions and the pvp servers died... It won't work out..

akam6666 likes this.
  17. LordZiad

LordZiad New Member

yes but do you know SvS? top league send their warrior to one gateway and meet the other server top leagiue and do pvp event?

18. Peachy

Peachy Active Member

Yes that is same server not 2 server. By that u mean designated pvp zone which we have in BP then CC, LL, KL etc last time.

19. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Omg if you don't like it just quit the game noobs

20. Alexownt

Alexownt New Member

well the majority is pve, so the pvp server will just die out, they should have learned from the past

akam6666 likes this.