Rumble Fighter Errors & Solutions

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by Jamari, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Jamari

Jamari Active Member

Rumble Fighter Errors & Solutions Guide

The point of this thread is to help players that have issues while trying to play RuF.

This thread will be updated periodically

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
    kevedead, DevaObito, tamirtov and 6 others like this.
  2. Jamari

Jamari Active Member

Launching and Disconnections

[​IMG][​IMG]

Solution

Something is interfering with your computer's connection to the Rumble Fighter client. If you are experiencing this issue, you want to make sure you’re running the RuF client as administrator and you’re going to need to allow Rumble Fighter through your Antivirus Software (Norton, AVG, etc) and firewall. If that doesn’t work, I highly recommend disabling your protection completely, as it will have less interference with your connection and client.

[​IMG]

Solution

This error usually appears when you’re not connected to the internet or when you’re not on a stable connection. Most of the time your antivirus software and firewall will affect your connection to the RuF client. To fix this issue, you may try resetting your modem and router. As well, it’s recommended that you disable your Antivirus or firewall software.

[​IMG]

Solution

This error usually occurs when you disconnect from the Rumble Fighter client. There is not definitive solution for this error, but there are many things you can do to improve your connection to the game. Disable any security software on your pc when playing RuF. Another thing you can try is to port-forward the game client. If none of the above work, attempt simple router/modem reset by unplugging them for 30 seconds and if you're using Wireless connection, try switching to Ethernet which provides a much more stable connection.

[​IMG]

Solution

This error usually occurs after an update, it’s when your computer has trouble downloading the new files from the update server. There are various things you can try to fix this error: resetting your router/modem, restarting your PC, disabling any antivirus software and if none of these things work, you can try to obtain the update files from someone else’s client.

GameGuard Errors

[​IMG][​IMG]

Solution

A very common GameGuard error. Unfortunately a specific solution to this error is unavailable.It is indicating that some software on your PC is preventing GameGuard from loading. Verify that you have administrative access to the PC you are using and end any unnecessary processes running in the background. You may also try temporarily disabling any security software on your PC.

The following programs are known to conflict with Rumble Fighter to cause the Gameguard Errors:
    -Game tracking services (XFire, Raptr, and more)
    -Other Games (League of Legends, Steam games, and more)
    -VLC, MPC, any video player
    -Razer Syapse or any macro assigning software
    -Joy2key, X-Pad, or any controller mapping software
    -X-Trap, HackShield, or any other anti-hack software
    -Emulator software (VMWare)

When playing Rumble Fighter, please shut these programs off.

[​IMG]

Solution

Any process that interferes with the Game's process will generate the error. This could be caused by an Antivirus software simply inspecting the Game process to see if it's running any malicious code. Disabling things such as your Antivirus software and allowing RF through firewall, may fix the issue. Also, programs such as GameBooster, will disable unnecessary programs running the the background of the game, while you play.

The following programs are known to conflict with Rumble Fighter to cause the Gameguard Errors:
    -Game tracking services (XFire, Raptr, and more)
    -Other Games (League of Legends, Steam games, and more)
    -VLC, MPC, any video player
    -Razer Syapse or any macro assigning software
    -Joy2key, X-Pad, or any controller mapping software
    -X-Trap, HackShield, or any other anti-hack software
    -Emulator software (VMWare)

When playing Rumble Fighter, please shut these programs off.

[​IMG]

Solution

GameGuard may be restricted by your Antivirus software, try disabling it and try again.

[​IMG]

Solution

Try deleting the GameGuard folder (found in your Rumble Fighter folder) and relaunching the game, in order for the RuF client to re-download the GameGuard files.

In-game & Graphics Issues

[​IMG]

Solution

This glitch is caused by the graphical update on the Dos Palmas Map. Update your graphics card driver and download the latest version of DirectX. You can update your graphics driver by searching for your graphics card manufacturer name on google and downloading their latest drivers from their site. If none, of the solutions work, it's because your graphics card is too old to play the new texture updated maps.

[​IMG]

Solution

Update your graphics card driver and download the latest version of DirectX. You can update your graphics driver by searching for your graphics card manufacturer name on google and downloading their latest drivers from their site. If none of the solutions work, it's because your graphics card is too old to run this game.

Guild Issues
    [​IMG]

The HTTP link for the guild interface isn't displaying correctly, try restarting your RuF client.

If that doesn't work, try the following:
    > Open internet explorer
    > Navigate to settings(Gear icon)
    > Click on "Internet options
    > Click on Advanced tab
    > Click on "Reset" under "Reset Internet Explorer settings"
    > Try launching the game again

If you have Windows 10, search " Internet Options" and follow the above steps.

"Help I'm lagging"

LAG

Make sure there is no other traffic is happening on your network, such as other people downloading or streaming files. This will cause you to lag in-game.

Allow Rumble Fighter through your antivirus software/ and firewall security.

If that doesn't work I suggest playing the game with them disabled as it will run smoother and have less interference with your connection.

If you are using Wireless connections try changing to Ethernet wired.

Try clearing your DNS cache, Windows search "command prompt" then right click and run it as admin and copy and paste the command " ipconfig /flushdns "

Also, you can try port forwarding Rumble Fighter, guide found here > http://portforward.com/english/applications/port_forwarding/Rumble_Fighter/

Ports Required for Rumble Fighter
    The network ports that need to be forwarded for Rumble Fighter are as follows:

Rumble Fighter - PC
    • TCP: 7000-8500
    • UDP: 7000-8500

Last edited: Feb 22, 2024
  3. Jamari

Jamari Active Member

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
  4. Wasabi

Wasabi Active Member

good stuff

5. NeoChomik

NeoChomik Member

Someone should make it visible somewhere. That's some good stuff mah mang.

6. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

This gonna get sticked later today dw about it.

7. [GM]Gourdy

[GM]Gourdy RedFox Games Staff Member

Thanks, @Jamari! This will be very useful to people in need!

lVlonsterCat, Lubba, LordWiFi and 4 others like this.
  8. Credibleblock617

Credibleblock617 Well-Known Member

Really helpful indeed. :D

9. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Very, very, very helpful.

10. Uuyik

Uuyik New Member

I've redownloaded 17 times and I keep getting NSIS error please help!

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  11. NeoChomik

NeoChomik Member

I tried to search for the thread about it, and I am sure it was mentioned a LOT of times (or so I think), but i see nothing here. So I tried all the listed solutions here for Lag... and nothing. HOWEVER sadpie gave me some Intresting solution to use VPN to decrease lag... AND IT WORKED! It wasn't astounding result, but it was good enough to make the game playable for me (and that is no easy task, because my Internet is REALLY crappy.) The site i was given is https://hide.me/en/

Can we put it in the 1st post, so that maybe people who still bother with lag can get another chance? the site provides a step-by-step guide as well, so everyone can follow.
    (I take no credit for that solution. I just thought it would be nice to share the idea here, a thread that gathers all sorts of solutions for all sorts of issues.)

lVlonsterCat and tinytinytintin like this.
  12. Jamari

Jamari Active Member

@NeoChomik Are you a European player by any chance?
    @Uuyik Read the third reply.

13. NeoChomik

NeoChomik Member

14. Uuyik

Uuyik New Member

@Jamari ok thanks I finally got it to launch but..I'm stuck in loading screen it says loading players but doesn't go past it and it's been about 20 minutes, this is me trying to go into training odd thing is I can use the chat but nothing comes up in the chat box

15. Jamari

Jamari Active Member

@Uuyik Unfortunately, there is no solution to this, it's just the fact you can't connect to the RuF host client.
    Every time this happens you must restart Rumble Fighter. As well, every time you want to play RuF always first load like you just did. Sometimes first loading in Survival is better: press escape in game to exit.

16. Velis

Velis New Member

Hello, I hope i'm posting this in the right place. I just logged onto the game tonight right after the maintenance and as I went into practice mode to do my first load, my client crashed. It sort of freezes in the china town stage after loading then crashes and a popup notifies me that hacking has been detected. The only background software I have running during RF is steam and AVG but they have never given me problems before when playing RF. I launched the game and tried practice mode two more times and still had the same result. I am including 2 screenshots and a video I quickly recorded with fraps, the second half of the video is the frozen screen of china town I mentioned after the practice mode load screen. the screenshots are of the popups that appear during the game crash. Any information or assistance towards this issue would be greatly appreciated, Thank you.

EDIT: Sorry, I found the thread made by gourdy for this problem now but I can't figure out how to delete this post.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
  17. Foesss

Foesss Active Member

Are you trying to become an RM or a CA again? No boy.

18. PrinceTune

PrinceTune New Member

I'm getting an error every time I try to log in it pops up saying 900

19. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

lol

20. sadpie

sadpie Well-Known Member

@Jamari I am curious if you could add this to your list :)? It looks like a lot of people are facing this issue.

http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/guild-please-login.5164/

So basically,

Trouble viewing the guild page?

Solution

Clean your internet explorer cookies or remove addons that may prevent the page from loading (since the guild page accesses through IE) or update your internet explorer to the latest version.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2016