Rumble Fighter Old Gens - do they piss you off?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AzurealZX, Apr 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AzurealZX

AzurealZX Active Member

Not really, GC era players will forever be the most hated ones since most of them are actually the people constantly claim to be old gens and most of them are actually the edgiest people in the game.

GC era players come at me, lol.

Doberman likes this.
  2. BlazingWolf9

BlazingWolf9 Member

*gets camera*
    *gets popcorn*
    want some popcorn AzurealZX?
    Nobody can argue agianst that.
    I'd like to see them try honestly
    This will be fun to watch, edgy gc plebs gone wild. its on netflix already *edit

almost as edgy as this sht

Attached Files:

Mikey likes this.
  3. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

So true, before GC on ogp you could come into a room, now keep in mind that room was moslty a edating room looking for a female that was actually a guy to **** on there dk. But you'd walk into this room an just get a simple "Hi senpai wanna ** me" I gotta say that's alot friendlier then "Hi senpai ** you kys".

4. AzurealZX

AzurealZX Active Member

Yes it is, lol.
    GC plebs keeping quiet as they read this thread's last page now that the thread took a sudden turn against them.

5. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

What was your OGP Ign? Mine's always been Mikey on NA

6. AzurealZX

AzurealZX Active Member

I went through three IGNs that I would call my ''main'' accounts so don't know which one I should really say... guess I will just say them in order from oldest to newest. (BTW I was in EU server back in OGP).

1.Rasetsu
    2.ras33.
    3.iRasetsu - The only account I bought astros in, bought around 8k Astros and went on a shopping spree only to have it all wasted by OGPlanet's refusal to give GC our data... also, yeah the GC transfer event didnt really transfer anything even after I gave the screenshots except my titles. (Now my IGN is AnimeGhost which is a transferred iRasetsu with a changed name).

I wasn't really popular so even EUs have not really heard of me.

7. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Rasetsu sounds familliar. But yeah it was a shame i sent my data with screenies to OGP an nothing. Though i tend to get perm banned on most publishers for unknown i have no clue reasons why. ;) ;) But y33t. Feel free to add me ingame. Gonna go stalk my man Incero @Twitch.tv/Incero

8. kidsenpai

kidsenpai Active Member

lol the oldgens that brag about being old arent old gens those are old newgens that never stopped playing and got decent or made name for themselves.tbh its not that hard to beat anyone on any survival map based on edge.
    1v1ing is the only thing you can really do to see the skill difference in movement and exp of scroll.

but let me help out any players that maybe old or new because still some dont know the basic idea of rf in combat
    that beats everything and what makes you a pro at this game and many other games.
    PREDICTING <~~~~ once you master how to do this with all levels of players you will be pro this is how someone clutchs.
    you can argue well he ussing op azz item to clucth??? but guess what he predicted you was going to get smacked by it air go the reason he using it in the first place ? ~"keep it simple"~

9. Exocore

Exocore Well-Known Member

I guess my point wasn't made clear. Being from 07 doesn't make you an old gen. Being a cultivator of this game in the past RF era makes you an old gen. Examples would be Zerzavy, Rico, GenX, Beto, Saitou, ralphjos, Die, DuCe0SiX, Nuclear, CaptDESTINY, Myrtus, SeizedHeart, RRStriker, RaiTheStrike, Sam, Ithaca, the list goes on. People adopted their playstyles, or tried to at the least. They paved the way for what you can say middle gen players, and when they quit the toxicity began. We aren't the problem. Like I said, a lot of players who make claims about old gens don't know what the term old gen signifies. It sure as hell isn't what anyone in this thread is describing.

I'll leave this here because I guess you missed it.

AzurealZX, Yusuke and LegendaryJin like this.
  10. Suite

Suite Metatron Master

#NextGen

11. Lephantis

Lephantis Active Member

What are GEM Fighter players then?

12. IHops

IHops New Member

This old gen and new gen stuff is all i see on forums now when ever i get on, let the madness end. Drink some water to get rid of that thirst of bringing it up, we were all new at one point so this topic to me is now trash.

13. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

#UltraGen

Fraud likes this.
  14. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

LMAOOOOOOOO

15. Heartsbane

Heartsbane New Member

Just my two cents:

The vast majority of people who claim to be old gen aren't actually old gen, as I'm pretty sure most of them are gone and have moved on with their lives. Speaking as someone who played from 2007-2011, I can relate to that. I stopped playing RF because I grew older, got my own apartment, got a job, go to college, etc. And I'm sure the others have done the same or something similar. A few of them would come back like I have just for nostalgia and to kill time here and there, but most of them are long gone. This happens with all mmorpgs, its a natural thing, and Exocore makes a good point too in his post.

It's pretty easy to get good at RF within a couple months if you play it regularly, and knowing the community in RF. Those kids probably claim they are old school just to fuel their ego even more, but that's pretty much what you expect from the average RF player. So don't let it bother you that much, this is an online game after all.

Doberman and Mikey like this.
  16. Dukkha

Dukkha Member

lol look at all these butthurt people. I've played since 2007 or 08, forgot when, that's how long it's been, and I agree with him. Some of yall are saying "true old gens don't waste their breath", but if you feel the need to differentiate yourself from new players by calling yourself "old gen", you are by definition elitist. Some people don't understand how pitiful it is that they have nothing else to pride themselves in except for how long they played a game. At the end of the day, we're all players in a game.

AzurealZX and Mikey like this.
  17. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Well said sir.

18. Maylen12

Maylen12 Well-Known Member

I'm an OG and I don't even brag about it, who does? If I would brag, I would brag about how my acc is wayyyyyy nicer than yours. Who care if you played the game for 19 years? I would still smack you and all your homiesz.

19. Dukkha

Dukkha Member

Furthermore, old-gen and new-gen are derived from the terms old money, and new money, which is a derogatory term used by those whose money comes from their family's past success, perhaps in a business like Walmart. They want to differentiate themselves from those who maybe won the lottery, instantly having as much money as them. As a result, "new-money" is a term used to those who have new-found wealth and used as a discriminatory term to insult them.

20. MayFire

MayFire Clean Up Crew

I dislike those type of people as well, and I've been playing for a while now too, but I don't catch feelings over this and make a thread. Why should you care? You already wasted time and energy, which shouldn't have happened in the first place. Keep your chin up girl.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.