Can not seem to find info How to use Enhance Weapon Option from Blacksmith ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Saketi, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Saketi

Saketi New Member

Can someone help me find the information please and thank u. ;)

2. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

There is a guide in the tips and guides section.

Short version: When you get weapons sometimes they have buffs on them, or you can "trade" them in your living actions, to give them buffs.
    While grinding you will get stones that can increase these buffs.

IE, you have a weapon that gives +3 to all attributes. It will say rank (or is it grade... One or the other) 0 on that buff.
    You can then use certain stones of grade/rank 1, 2, 3, 4 etc, to increase that buff by one each grade/rank.
    Like refinement, you have to do it in order. 0, 1, 2, 3, 4...

You donate weapons to the smith to increase loyalty, which allows you to access the feature. Higher loyalty can increase the chances for success.
    Failure lowers the grade/rank, minimum of grade/rank 0.

To use it, open the window. Dbl or right click a weapon. It will show you the buffs it has, and if you have the right stone to upgrade one, it will show it in blue. Select it, and hit the enhance button.

Blitzcronk and Hegemonic like this.
  3. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

4. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

Just to expand somewhat on what he said, make sure your weapon has the stat you are trying to add, critical rate and critical dmg for example would be different stones. I was driving myself nuts the first time I tried it before realizing I was using the wrong stone.

5. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

This isn't worth doing until minimum level of Icy+ everything else that has been said is spot on.

6. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

Why?

I really wish you would learn to explain yourself, instead of just making statements like this.

The process isn't expensive. The stones drop so often I end up NPCing most of them. Just like refinement, the first level or two is a cheap, easy upgrade with little risk.
    So why not do it?

7. Blitzcronk

You are better off saving them for the higher maps because the loyalty points are not persistent across each blacksmith. You would be more beneficial keeping them for Icy or Tibet than you would using them in a lower map. The process isn't expensive but it's just a serious waste of time. These would be worth doing if you didn't have the War Spirit weapons which have ridiculous base damage and the trade bonuses usually end up with four different stats.

If you really need 1%, 3% damage, 1% crit, or +5 attributes in a weapon, go ahead but it's just not really worth doing. By all means go ahead and do it but it's a big waste of time imo,especially considering the idea of +3 attributes up whatever step stone you have could be surpassed with the +15 attendance set.

It's not like you can just add any step to a weapon, that weapon has to have the same bonus stat as the step you are adding to it to upgrade it. I just don't see why anyone would bother getting 20 weapons per time donated to increase loyalty % to get a weapon with like a tiny amount of attributes increased.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
  8. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

Thank you.
    See... that didn't hurt did it?

I still see no harm in doing the first upgrade.

Not sure trying to hold onto every single stone you find (you wont know what buffs you get on a weapon, so you would logically need to have some of every stone you would want to use) is worth the amount of space they will take up. Do they drop less often in the higher maps?

Do you have a rough guesstimate on how long someone will be using any given weapon, at any given level? I can see not doing it if you're likely to upgrade to a new weapon in a short time, but if it's a weapon you're likely to hold onto for a while, I would think it would be worth the minimal cost.

On past servers I ended up using the same weapon for a year because I only play when I feel like it, and it was such a slow grind. I couldn't get anything better. This was before I got to Icy.
    Would I be more likely to have better weapons available to me, often enough to make getting those buffs, slight as they are, not worth it?

9. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Maybe if would lose less time posting useless crap you would be able to reach SM2, spoiled brat xD

10. Blitzcronk

What is your current level?

Around the EC mark, I would drop the True Dragon weapon and opt in for one of the War Spirit weapons.

11. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

Just because you think something is useless, doesn't mean anyone else does.
    I'm already up in the EC levels chuckles, so keep laughing. The time I was referring to was the FC and CS levels.

When I call you a spoiled brat, I am describing you behavior, not insulting you. Whether you like that description or not is irrelevant to it's validity.
    Two things here, firstly calling me that in this context makes no sense, and secondly, flinging my words back at me just shows you for what you are.

12. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

EC10ish. I've already gotten a war spirit weapon, and figured I would be holding onto it for a while. Which is why I see no reason to not go ahead and use the stones if ones I can use drop.

13. Blitzcronk

14. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Oh, you are EC, congratz. Talk so much about game but never reached any high level. Poor boy, too stupid to understand what to do, use stones or not? Hmmmm, well, since you are such a fail and you won't progress anywhere in the game, and that you don't care of the competition, use it or not is exactly the same, you will be a crap anyway. Don't need to thank me bro, when I can I help =)

15. Blitzcronk

It's worth mentioning that HM WS is expensive. You will be able to find most of them with a minimum of 30% crit and usually at least +5 for 150-180kk.

16. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

HM1 WS isn't so expensive, depends much on the weapon (poles costs a lot for example, staff or wheels like 15kk). HM6 costs 2 times more and not a very big difference (with that moneys you could refine more/make better the HM1 one).

17. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

In the time he makes HM the game is closed anyway.

Spite likes this.
  18. Blitzcronk

Stick the HM1 over the HM6? Every HM WS spear I've seen has been going for a minimum of like 150kk. These did include 40% crit ornies though.

Which weapon are you using now at HH?

19. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Yep, HM1 are much cheaper than HM6. Only few people farm and sell HM6 ones, so they can exaggerate on price. I am using HM1 WS, and it has better damage than Immortal weapon.

20. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

I'll probably change weapon only other 2 times, will probably get a LM WS in some other week, and then wait to get the latest WS weapon to refine it high, add slot, make perfect stats etc...