Crafting Banners

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ADHDmaniac, Mar 29, 2016.

1. ADHDmaniac

ADHDmaniac Member

i thought lets bring this out here, (even tho some will really hate this xD)
    will bring those crafting items on the market and eventually lower prices and stable banner prices ;)
    and now at least every one has a fair change even the 'noobs'

go to living (press L)-> loyalty -> tibet -> general store -> combine accessories

place.jpg
    3 banners (red & white is under collections ;) )
    black.jpg
    blue.jpg
    double.jpg

you can donate items like relics
    donate rune.jpg
    or collectibles,
    donate collect.jpg

to increase your luck chance by up to 20%

hope this helps ;)
    wish you all fun while this server is still up

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
  2. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

99% of the players know about it, the rest is too low or doesn't care. It will bring banners on the market? No it won't, players already knew about it, and if they have enough ass to make one, they ll use it for sure. Is it really easy to make one? No it isn't, pretty hard actually, asks insane amount of materials if your not lucky. Now most likely everyone have a chance, even noobs? Nah, the so called noobs are probably going to sell the materials to afford a deco or those WS weapons that only rich and higher levels can sell. Is this the wrong topic section for this? Yes.

3. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

The success rate is really low, you will need to do some serious donating.

4. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

It's not actually the donating the problem, but the amount of high gt/fs it asks for a try...or even piece of steel. Really exaggerate. If you spend in average 50 fs/gt high for a BBOE, (for example with 1 success in 5 tries) that means you will spend 500 high gt/fs to make a banner ( 1 success/5 tries) + lots of other materials!

Blitzcronk likes this.
  5. DrZok

DrZok New Member

Thank you OP for the info, i did not know this and i am sure a lot others did not.
    Regards,
    DrZok

ADHDmaniac likes this.
  6. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

This assemble will make banner cost less money in many months yes, but not now.
    It will takes some time but if it's like KR you will see banners for some kk (excepted for double one which is harder and is near 100kk on kr).

ADHDmaniac likes this.
  7. ADHDmaniac

ADHDmaniac Member

i get this question about where and how to craft them many times a day so ye people 'know' about it but how and where.. they don't know, so now they know xD
    and i said those crafting items (materials) on the market, so just as you say... 'probably going to sell the materials '

8. ADHDmaniac

ADHDmaniac Member

true, but if many more players collect them / sell them at some point they will get cheaper or get a fixed price

9. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

A lot of people are also going to be completely content with the technically permanent blue dragon banner which you get after 14 days attendance, the banner lasts 30. The banners will take a disgusting amount of mats to craft and that's without the extra % you get from the levels in loyalty.

Banners are cheap as on KR so we'll have to see how it pans out. With these drop rates, mats are a pain in the ass to get.

ADHDmaniac likes this.
  10. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

I really don't think they will be cheap and "in market" even after months, the drop rate is too low and materials too many xD

11. Yabuszko

Yabuszko Active Member

Actually GT FS aren't that hard to get, just need to spend a lot of time in CC dung (green or higher). Success rate is like 1/5 (made some Marbles already). In few moths banners will be common like bread. I'm more worried for rising sun school materials, even if you wipe out whole school from mobs - you go out only with a few <reaching for wallet - IM passes here i come lol> but x2 drop event they may be farmed.

ADHDmaniac likes this.
  12. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

CC Green gives some middles one to me. If lucky 10 and 10 lol, that's about 2 high flow and 2 high gts....and it takes a bit for a run...

13. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

And sometime if unlucky with bosses (it spawn low ones, not strong ones, and white tiger at the end) just 2-3.

14. ADHDmaniac

ADHDmaniac Member

i will just add here extra that if it is really true that HG5 kylin gear drops from boss..
    then with the banners on crafting and collectibles that every one eventually can have the same changes,
    tho need to be a bit lucky i guess with refining and crafting..
    or speed up the progress with IM which is on some points OP like trigrams,
    but then again IF you be able to make money (not earlier then either you can do gcm/sgcm or at least CCD green) guess HM1 would be the minimum for non bulker...
    you can buy IM from other players.then in the end it is all about kunlun and those bosses xD but hey then we can all have the same choice for gear and relics big dif. vs GC
    i do agree on the drop rate at least for the dungeons, at GC they had build in x2 drop and exp some like that, which created dungeon grinding for exp and that reduces people in maps
    (overpopulated grind spots, which gives KS or to low exp for cards due to not enough mobs around )

15. BipolarTuna

BipolarTuna Active Member

What about KJ dropping 1 ES? 150 runs? 400kk gold worth of pass? Alrighty then.

ADHDmaniac likes this.
  16. Werewolf

Werewolf Member

With this awesome drop rate making anything is a pain in the ass. These rates on this server, dungeon levels, dungeon bugs, ranged mob damage, and a ton of other things....makes me wonder what IQ level, logic and brains this development team has.

I quote Einstein "Only two things are infinite the universe and human stupidity" - use your imagination on my intention RF

ADHDmaniac likes this.
  17. ADHDmaniac

ADHDmaniac Member

drop rate in dungeons is to low best would be a perma x2 drop rate in dungeons...
    tho if we would get that is another question all together,
    didn't say every thing was perfect yet, but from a noob perspective it is looking allot better then GC

BipolarTuna likes this.
  18. Yabuszko

Yabuszko Active Member

So I've been busy lately to gather mats to try and craft one banner (aimed blue one ofc). So this is what happened:

1) To craft a banner you need some mats to get there but above all you need Marbles and BBoE. I didn't find any source that drop them so far and we're stuck with craft mode option only (best will come ^^)

2) Crafting looks like this: you make Marble then you need that Marble to craft BBoE and that BBoEx2 is needed to Banner attempt, pretty easy ya. They all need Hight GT FS and Piece od Steel (Marble and BBoE 10 per attempt)

3) Everything easy so far yeah? So hear this: If you fail on crafting something - mats are gone! That includes Marbles and BBoE's as well! Just so you know, I've gathered like 500 FS GT and even more Pieces of Steel to start with Marbles. Succeeded 2 (two) times out of 20 attempts! Yes, Loyalty max. Crafted 2 only.

4) Decided to move to craft BBoE. You'r guess? Yess. 2 fails. 2 Marbles lost in process.

5) For one Banner (blue one) attempt you need 2xBBoE...

Conclusion:

Don't even try to start crafting those if you don't have tremendous amounts of mast ( like 10 stacks of each one). I gave up. All mast require just too much time with drop rate we have now. Much, much easier would be to gather cash and buy banner from someone who just had luck with blue box no matter the cost. For now just stick with banner Ticket (1 per month). There is no other option.

On top of that you just cant craft KJ banner cause he doesn't drop mats. No King Jin's Soul Beads and only 1 ES per run. GL!

I've never ever seen that much broken version of 9D!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
    signumcrucis, Swim, PlayeR and 3 others like this.
  19. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

What did I say yabu?=) hehe
    Yep, broken version x'D

20. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

Did you get that high quality silk thingy from srs? If so where did you get it? :eek: