Hi , I have a suggestion . Please any GM to answer .

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xXdrakeXx, Mar 27, 2016.

1. xXdrakeXx

xXdrakeXx New Member

How about to make the bracers requirement not wisdom and dexterity , can u make it essence and dexterity ? In this way you can balance a little . How to use bracers for hybrids when they have wisdom like penality ? You cand do that wariors dont need bracers and have penalty essence (good thing) , what about nukers they have penalty strenght and dont need physical weapons (good thing) , healer can use bouth physical and chi kung cause they have pen constitution and what about hybrids.... they cant use bracers cause of penalty ... it will be good to make it essence and dexterity requirement . Think about it and give me an answer please . Thanks!
    PS: One more thing with this requirement are u forceing hybrids to use penalty ability , is a thing u dont make with other classes that u dont force them to use penalty .

2. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

Sounds good but there are some things:
    Nukers builds wis/dex as far as i know
    This version doesnt support CK hybrids .... (GM post)
    It requires developers work and we know that they are lazy...

3. kittencat

kittencat Active Member

i know ntn about dev work but would they even be allow to do this?

4. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Without the developers, no. The publisher doesn't have access to modify game code.

5. xXdrakeXx

xXdrakeXx New Member

So if they dont support ck hybrids why dont remove them from the game , lol ......

6. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Would be a huge job for the developers because current hybrids would have to be removed entirely and the current hybrids would need to be changed to a new role. By huge job I mean they give the current hybrids a role changing pill, stat and mastery pill and tell them to change.

They're just going to try to and phase them out by making it harder to obtain bracers (War Spirit bracer drop rate and no level 50 even bracers) and they refuse to acknowledge the overflow issue on ck damage.

7. Fenrir

Fenrir Member

to make new players pick wrong decision or force them to play melee hybrid