Gms please remove the refine bar.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MMMMMMMM, Mar 27, 2016.

1. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

Gms, there are players that are able to refine quicker and able to spam tender stones mutiple times. Please just remove the refine bar. How is it fair for players who refine normally? Oh also, please contact the developer about being able to slot these new decos. The clan decos from base can be slotted and are better than the decos from shabby coupons because you can add ornaments to get more attributes. Thank u. Oh and add fragments of conqueror in cc dungeon please.

Hegemonic likes this.
  2. BlackYeti

BlackYeti New Member

How exactly do you refine quicker? an exploit? or a feature?

3. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

I dont know tbh. But i know for sure people are doing that to refine.

4. ToMaZzz

ToMaZzz Active Member

To refine more weapons in a shorter time like when using Tender Stones which arent as I recall given for free to use and only last 30 each time and the problem is that u need a lot of TS to increase the refine rate each time u wanna add higher refine grade on to the weapon which is not rly fair for us if we dont have same as on KR version as the GM on one post said that they add same content as on KR , so the only "exploit" is that u can refine more weps while the TS is still on duration or add more ++ on one wep on that time

5. mplustravel

mplustravel Active Member

6. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

It's an exploit.

7. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

I reported ref issue on the first day of CBT along with a semi working clothes ref exploit. Nothing has been fixed. Why else would the encourage blue boxes and include 15% ref decos which tie into the golden fragments in IM....

8. Yabuszko

Yabuszko Active Member

Now imagine refining 60 weapons with that bar to let say +5,6 to disassemble them later for RS stones. You gonna spend whole day at refiner.

Swim likes this.
  9. Fenrir

Fenrir Member

exploit a feature

10. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

This version is really funny.....they removed fragments from CC so we have to buy blue boxes....they made jades cost lower at NPC so we can't make gold and we are "forced" to make gold with IM...they made craftable decos obtainable in game that are not obtainable in game, expensive as hell and for level up them we need to use cash (and guess what, last stage gives refine success...), they made drop rate in dungeons extremely low that we are forced to use IM passes....I heard in icy dung some item can be only acquired with IM passes....they made KJ drop only 1 ES because we can make banners with him, and they want us to make banners by buying blue boxes, not with farming.....and the list is very long sadly...not even to mention the premium crazy rates, and those trigrams.....