KungFu Exp Boost issue (need GM considers)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fenrir, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Fenrir

Fenrir Member

[​IMG]

Firstly, I wanna say thank you Red Fox for the Attendance Event. It really encourages people to login everyday and keeps server active. The KungFu exp boost (1 Day) is very helpful item in this low rate because it can stack with manual. :)

However, Daily Login system gives us 20 of them weekly, and the problem is each of them effect in ONE DAY, also it's non-tradable (even if it can be traded, I don't think anyone needs it from others). Once the item is used, it will effect all characters in your accounts, so it's a big waste. :(At first, I thought after the 1st board of Attendance Event is over, we would have another new board with different items and no more KungFu Exp Boost so it would make sense to keep many of them.:cool: But today my character just got in the new Login board and it's still the same. So in the end, we certainly need to delete many of them because of overflowing o_O

Some people may say that "Don't demand too much, it's free, u understand?". Please do not mistake my point:oops:, I'm really appreciated that GM brings us this Attendance Event, the server will definitely has lower population without it. However, I hope GM will consider about this KungFu Exp Boost (1 Day) item issue to make it helpful and logical: like giving players only 7 of them weekly and change the other days's rewards to another items.
    Thank you very much! :D

2. Fenrir

Fenrir Member

Bump! Also the last Attendance Reward Box which gives Belt+Clothing = +15 All Attributes, again we only need these rewards once, since we have no more slot left to wear them. But the new Attendance Event board still gives us 1 more in the end. I highly hope that GM will consider to change the rewards to make it worthy.
    I also would like to hear opinions from other players too, thank u! :)

3. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Red Fox have said that the attendance event rewards will end up changing. Kung Fu exp is okay but I think you should be able to deactivate it. I'd say we should get a 7 day premium instead of the 20 day Kung Fu exp.

ToMaZzz likes this.
  4. Fenrir

Fenrir Member

can u link me that post pls? Btw, I like 7 Days Premium but I doubt it will be put in free daily login. So maybe something else

5. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

@Fenrir

Fenrir likes this.
  6. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

I think we should have 1 day premium per week instead of the kung fu boosts.
    And 15 Drop Cards instead of the Blood Essences sounds even better :D