dead server incoming

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fataljustice, Mar 25, 2016.

1. fataljustice

fataljustice Active Member

if they dont fix ck damage reset bug
    casting 2 sec for 100 ck damage its not funny

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
    kilroyjr likes this.
  2. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

In the KR version, the CK cap is 200k. There is no reason why we do not have it here.

3. Dromi

Dromi Member

Sure there is a reason, its as Ahri said, developers made it to balance stuff \end sarcasm i would very much like to know what were they trying to balance? Oh and also my favorite...they do not support CK holist builds, the Hybrids are called that because they are supposed to grind only in melee, the CK skills they get are just for bragging rights..:D

4. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

There is no balance when the initial classes damage is bugged. That's a big imbalance. It almost seems like the hybrid is getting ripped out of the game bit by bit.

5. Tiani

Tiani Member

its already happening, i know a lot of players who are migrating to other places.

and yeah that reply from a GM saying " hybrid is meant to be played melee dont make threads complaining about ck skills" made my day

6. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

GMs just trying to do their best to not fix game because short term investment.Another bug---->Related to IM?----->Yes?Then fix,No?Then ignore---->Community complain too much and make it gamebreaking----->Ahri reply to thread and say there will be a fix------>Wait 2weeks---->1day maintanance---->Log on and bug 50% fixed------>[GM]Ahri Noob community,this is the best u will get!!