Do you agree with me?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Maylen12, Mar 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maylen12

Maylen12 Well-Known Member

Since the rumble fighter community has gone down by 40 % and we barely have the amount of players we had back in ogp, why don't we start promoting the game more? I mean, I'm tired of playing against the same people. We need more diversity to this game. The more people we can bring into the game the better it will get. To think about it, Red Fox should make events were if you refer people you get a prize or actually to be honest nothing at all. This way they will actually benefit from spender event since there will be a way bigger audience and it will benefit us because we can compete against more people and who knows, maybe guild war can be brought back to life?

Please, I would like a lot of feed back, what do you guys think about the matter?

2. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Steam would help grow the community.

Daziel and YeezyJesus like this.
  3. YeezyJesus

YeezyJesus Active Member

4. Blurryface

Blurryface Member

This has already been said, but lets be honest, no matter how many new people try the game none of them will stay. The community is garbage and the skillgap is too big for newbies.

pr0dz and moryan like this.
  5. Comoros

Comoros Well-Known Member

lol?

Daziel likes this.
  6. akai99

akai99 Well-Known Member

True

7. akai99

akai99 Well-Known Member

We should lock them in beginner until like level 10 or 15.
    Also Red Fox should make a beginner guide on YouTube maybe even tips and tricks.

8. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

I feel like the only way new people will only play RF is with their friends.

Chaoz likes this.
  9. moryan

moryan Well-Known Member

Facts.

10. Pocajong

Pocajong Well-Known Member

Since the rumble fighter community has gone down by 40 %

Where in gods name did you get this statistic from because please I'd love to see this. Dont pull numbers out of your ass if your not gnna have any proof

why don't we start promoting the game more? I mean, I'm tired of playing against the same people. We need more diversity to this game. The more people we can bring into the game the better it will get. To think about it, Red Fox should make events were if you refer people you get a prize or actually to be honest nothing at all.

The game just came back up and theyre still trynna fix bugs why would anyone try to promote a buggy ass game knowing people are gonna bash at it? Thats like you being a fruit stand who only sells bruised fruits why promote that business knowing your product is garbage? All the events in the world dont matter if the game is still broken only company i know that can do that is EA and god knows how buggy all the **** they produce is. If youre tired of facing the same people i know dead ass you cant beat them learn a new skill instead of ramming everyone off

This way they will actually benefit from spender event since there will be a way bigger audience and it will benefit us because we can compete against more people and who knows, maybe guild war can be brought back to life?

Gw is always relevant it never died again where did you get this information from? only reason you suspect its dead because they reset it so much there no more incentive and since the game isnt established properly you cant run another gw that quick
    Spenders is a spenders idk why youre saying it benefits us more when it always was a bonus to whatever your buying anyways

Bruh your heart is in the right direction but holy **** your information is off af i almost thought this was bait

Yusuke likes this.
  11. Maylen12

Okay let me end you real quick.

True, I did pull that 40% out of no where but if you are an old rf player you would know this community has base around 10k of people, I know this because of how many likes and follower ogp had back when they were running the rf twitter and facebook account. It has gone way lower than 40% its true but why bring the fact that I said that random number when we all know there aren't enough player. And the fact that we are mixed with Europe.

"Buggy game" Where? I want to know what is so buggy about the game? Please explain? The boxes? Come on son who cares about that, new people wouldn't even pay much attention. It's easier to bash my idea then trying to help.

The spender does benefit us and it benefits the company. They do need money right? How else can they pay for the server and the employees. Like I said I might not be accurate with all my information but that's just the gist of it. You can go some where else with your negative comment sir. I don't need your input in this matter.

12. Comoros

Comoros Well-Known Member

I thought you said you were gonna end him real quick? All you did was end your own arguments.

13. moryan

moryan Well-Known Member

I love watching Poca hand out L's

14. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Um the likes on GC were botted by a guy who was trying to win their Facebook event. They only had about 200-300 real likes. OGP had years to build up RF which is why the community was so big. Really, give Redfox a chance. It's been less than a month. You can't expect a large amount of new players to come out of the blue.

Fraud likes this.
  15. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

LMAOOOOOOO?!?!?

1. The Rumble Fighter community has gone down by 40%. LMAOOOOOO. You made me ******* laugh. I met some new player. I decided to train them. Now there are no between Old gen vs New gen skills anywhere in game.

2. The same people? I didn't see the same shitty.

3. RedFox should make events? **** you off. If you want that then feed them the ******* money.

4. Guild War can be bring back to life? **** off. Guild War are not safe anymore. DDoS in there. Once you gw, you got ddosed.

What an useless thread.

16. Maylen12

Obviously, I wasn't comparing it to ogp , I just wanted to say we should have that amount of players or more...

17. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Again OGP was once a new company and they built the rf player base from the ground up. You cannot compare a new company to what was already established. It takes time for the community to grow. Yes there probably was a sharp decrease of players after the transfer to GamesCampus but there were certainly new people playing RuF afterwards. Redfox can only take what's left and improve on it.

Fraud likes this.
  18. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Come on? Answer this please. Or I will destroy this ******* thread.

19. Pocajong

Lmfao do i even want to keep going at this point i feel like you guys are just giving him way too many L's then he needs fam

Like i said your heart is in the good but come on fam you dont wanna start **** with me

HumoLoco and Yusuke like this.
  20. Pocajong

Actually Nah **** that **** doe lemme just debunk all this garbage you wrote today

I know this because of how many likes and follower ogp had back when they were running the rf twitter and facebook account. It has gone way lower than 40% its true but why bring the fact that I said that random number when we all know there aren't enough player. And the fact that we are mixed with Europe.

Lol you know how i already know your stupid you didnt even realize that the rf facebook **** is botted to hell so thats already an L on your part. Why bring the fact you put a random number? Are you even reading the **** you type at this point? you put it in there to make a point so wheres your proof besides botted likes?

"Buggy game" Where? I want to know what is so buggy about the game? Please explain? The boxes? Come on son who cares about that, new people wouldn't even pay much attention. It's easier to bash my idea then trying to help.

Oh baby dont even wanna start this **** i can already tell your new to the game if you havent seen any of these garbage glitches where you have people disconnecting on info'ing someone / Where people cant even see the map sometimes/ The game doesnt start for a small minortiy of people the list goes on and on but ofc your too inept to realize it arent you mr i know everything about RF. I like how you put boxes as though its a bug lmfao now i cant tell if OP is baiting seriously or just being this retarded how is a box a bug you pulling a pasha on me at this point. New people wont pay attention to any game? Please explain why a majority of indie games arent popular or never get heard of.. Oh right cus its buggy as **** and no one wants to play buggy ****... Bashing your idea is fun af if you make these kind of claims and i love to point out peoples garbage logic again i told you not to start with me but ofc you wanted to

The spender does benefit us and it benefits the company. They do need money right? How else can they pay for the server and the employees. Like I said I might not be accurate with all my information but that's just the gist of it. You can go some where else with your negative comment sir. I don't need your input in this matter

Lel never said spenders was a bad thing you put the idea there when it wasnt needed obv they know spenders are useful why else did they put it there in the first place to dabble in it? again garbage point by a inept person damn im having real fun here. How else do they pay for servers and employees well lets see people buy stuff in the shop so that accounts to their profit as well as their other games they have but yeah lets not include those poor old RF is broke af. You arent accurate o boy your far from accurate your deadass wrong the jist of it is you made a garbage thread with terrible points i pointed out these points and you wanted to "end me real quick" now you got so many L's you might as well be meek at this point

Go home.. Heres your L

cici634 and HumoLoco like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.