Returning player questions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by darksander, Jan 3, 2024.

1. darksander

darksander New Member

Hi everybody!

I have been playing this game in the past, and felt like trying it some more these days, but I have a few questions which I am not quite sure how to get the answer to. I tried some internet digging, but I could not find some sort of a wiki, so I decided to post here:
    - there is a new slot above the bags in the character screen. What goes there?
    - can anyone give me a price check on the +1, +2 and remove refinement scrolls?
    - just to test things out, I ran a quick CoF and VoH: the CoF worked just fine, but in VoH, with two sets of passes (extreme?), I got stuck at the 2nd room (before going through the gate to meet the boss). I killed everything there, but nothing more happened. Is the dungeon bugged?
    - what would be a good place to farm new items/relics/gold? I have chars at LM (HD Warr), Immortal (BoT Hyb and HG (WT Warr).
    - on the same note, there is a ton of new relics which are quite confusing. Is there anywhere some sort of guide?
    - has anyone tried to craft those CoF/VoH bags? Are they worth it?

I appreciate any feedback from you guys and I admire all your efforts to keep this game alive!
    Thank you

2. Fulca

Fulca Member

Lots of questions what I can try to reply:

[​IMG]
    "This photo is from my account"
    If I understood correctly. There is a 4 bag slots and above is second weapon slot. Where you just keep secondary weapon.
    It´s not giving any boost to warrior class.

No idea for the +1 , +2 or remove refinement. Those are expensive. I have seen about 500K and 1 billion sometimes.

You have to come back to the first room. There is a enemy´s there waiting for you and you have to kill those. Then the Mini Boss comes and you kill that.
    Here is a little video, what you can rewind fast. So you see, what happens.

Extreme COF and VOH don´t bug too much, but if you do Normal or Superior version of the dungeon. And you have good gear and you kill the last boss too fast. It may bug and you have to start the boss again. You can prevent this using just your hands.

I think most of the best relics what you want and need is event relics. And mostly all the relics what people are using right know are obtained from the events. So you cant really farm relics in the "game" killing normal mobs or doing normal dungeons, but you can farm money.
    People mostly farm money doing the Cave of Conqueror dungeon. Mostly in the weekends, because drop rates are better and people are making lots of money doing that. You can read this to know more:
    https://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/tips-to-make-gold.56711/
    And when you have lots of money you can of course buy the relics, but when you have money. You are ready for the new event... But at this moment, all the events are mostly "Pay to Get- anything event" So you have to invest "REAL" money to get new relics.. But when new relic come´s, many are selling their old ones.

I don´t know if there is a any guides, what is the best relic. If you see my relics. Those are pretty common and not so expensive. But those aren´t so good :D Best prices start from the 4-5 billion.
    Right know I recommend to do the 2024 event. Where you can get the relic Snowflake Crystal Booch
    https://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/new-year-2024.56732/
    CoF/VoH bags are mostly old things. I don´t recommend to use any your time for those. You can find better bags in Hefei, in Stands or in the auction house. If you get any those COF/VOH bag crafting materials. Just sell those to the vendor. Nobody is not going to buy them and you get better price from the vendor.

3. darksander

darksander New Member

Hi Fulca. Thank you for your reply and the detailed information. Regarding the slots, I am referring to the upper ones from the screenshot below:
    upload_2024-1-4_11-16-12.png
    The Blue ones with a white pattern are for Bags, right? What about the ones above them?

Sadly, the CoF video doesn't help much, as I had no issues there. Only in VoH, after I beat the mini, another smaller one appeared, which then I killed, but the gates did not open. I tried it twice, and in the first try I even destroyed the gate myself, thinking it's a new feature :)

Last edited: Jan 4, 2024
  4. Fulca

Fulca Member

Yeah, those are BAG slots. You can have 4 bags. Bag 1 and 2 are those in the upper.
    Those are more expensive than 3 and 4.

Sorry, I posted wrong video.

When you kill the mini boss and then comes the mini mini boss. Kill that. You get 77777 money or something like that. You go back to the place where you started the dungeon. There is new mobs what spawned.

5. ninhho

ninhho Active Member

I can add this.
    You can farm any dungeons, CCD in the weekend and farm the KL in the weekdays if you have time, drop rate seems doesn't work in KL.

For the skill training, the mobs at the Potala entrance is good to grind during the x2 x3.

I am returning too after 3 years quit and really confused about the new contents, basically now the game is 90% pay to play, I am free and trying to have fun here these days.

6. darksander

darksander New Member

Thanks again Fulca and ninhho!

7. yikesbro

yikesbro New Member

also how do you farm Couriers?

7hech0isen0ne likes this.
  8. 7hech0isen0ne

7hech0isen0ne Active Member

Buy lvl 2 pets and send it on missions in valey of hell