Current player base is mean

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Beyant, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Beyant

Beyant New Member

returning player here, what happen to the player base? RF hasn't been enjoyable like it used to. I'm also having a hard time joining rooms and getting kicked cause I'm not up to par with the player base now.

2. RF4Life

RF4Life Active Member

As someone who recently returned as well, I will agree there are some weirdos like that. Just ignore. Plenty of other cool ppl to talk to/play with.

3. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

upload_2023-12-7_17-3-44.png

tamirtov, Aegis and HumoLoco like this.
  4. Murmurs

Murmurs Member

Some of these are like 27-35 yr old and and they still act like high schoolers with anger issues. We also got dumb mfer who scream that they're rich and you're poor, whose spent their whole paycheck/rent every month just so they can kick some asses*no skills* in a dead game, but I guess we gotta give it to them for keepin the game alive.

tamirtov, Aegis, VibeCzech and 4 others like this.
  5. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

Those are broke people that have nothing else to do.

6. Beyant

Beyant New Member

well in this case, I've decided not to play anymore due to racism, toxicity, and how small the player base is.

7. Deltro

Deltro Clean Up Crew

It's not as bad if you happen to play with a room where everyone has good connection, or with your friends. That's after you can even find a room.

I've come to realize the only times I ever had genuine fun playing this game was with friends lol

8. Murmurs

Murmurs Member

Me personally the only time I enjoy playing this game is when I do a lil trolling, once you play this game srsly then it's all sweaty and goes down hill from there. I enjoy doing skroll more than the game 0=>

Deltro and ToulueVang like this.
  9. MikuruX

MikuruX New Member

Something changes but never stays the same around here, I suppose.

Don't mind me. Just a very old OGPlanet player looking through the forums and thinking about the old days.

ToulueVang likes this.
  10. Aegis

Aegis New Member

lol. racism and toxicity is funny ngl. i dont get ppl with weak mental. it exists anywhere even irl

but i get playerbase kicking u tho cuz mainly nobody would find beating new players fun so why would they let you play with them? unless its moon then they are toxic ya or they are saving spots idk

u make good choice tho, this game is lost cause, been always that way for last 7+ years

almost every1 still playin are almost adults and got life. you cant even play during evening or mornings anymore

11. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Rumble Fighter 2 coming af.

Aegis likes this.
  12. hungngo29484

hungngo29484 New Member

Pretty terrible experience coming back.

Doesnt matter if you're good at the game or not, you're gonna be hit with "who's this?" and then get kicked. It's inevitable though, theres only like a handful of lobbies

The one thing I find annoying asf coming back is that everyone is statted up. Theyre using 80+ str in a glacier room against 5 ppl with default stats and somehow STILL losing

13. MikuruX

MikuruX New Member

Just going to say it but this seems like it's just another normal day here in RF if you're getting asked that and kicked right afterwards. That was nothing new back in the day.

14. Aegis

Aegis New Member

i was often kicked out of 1v1 rooms cuz they are friends only or ssing. as for random rooms, idk i rarely get kicked out of these. it could be cuz its so small playerbase rn so it feel like consistent to OP?