Chi Breathing - Cannot attack-

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pepsta83, Mar 16, 2016.

?

Do you want to be able to attack when Chi breathing is up?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ADHDmaniac

ADHDmaniac Member

sounds to me like you just said: i don't care this is the way we want it and if you do not like it f... off!
    that it is a bug, a annoyance, hurting people that buy item mall passes and waste there money,
    makes it impossible to get certain items like farming KJ for everlasting stones
    (and many more items that needs to be created and need to farm mats at a impossible rate),
    can't wait on a friend that grinds slower to get back at your lvl unless we just don't play at that time.
    ye keep up the attitude and keep on saying its all intended just like there is no ck hyb and the overflow on ck dmg is normal
    getting tired of your incompetence, lies, and ignorance.

PlayeR likes this.
  2. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

I don't understand why the hostility. If you could still attack with chi breathing, people would exploit that to farm
    The overflow is very clearly a bug but when a lot of nukers are using LoS to safely farm, I got no support for them.

3. Pepsta83

Pepsta83 New Member

Hows it exploiting to farm??? when 2 previous developers allowed such a thing..... i would spend not only more $$$ but time as well farming.. it would take me days to get my gear as well as purchase item malls on top of it for the skill exp and etc.. how the hell am i exploiting it? i am grinding for my gear, if it was a bug then fair enough since exploiting a bug goes against most rules in MMO's, but its not. It has been Purposely changed to force players into a particular manner to get gear - "oh you can't get the gear, bad luck, but for those of you that missed out you can just pay some real $$$ and get what you want".... excuse me!? Games with this mentality never last long and guess what RF the clock is ticking...

I'm done bitching about it, i'll just play and enjoy what i used to think was an awesome game, no $$$ from me..
    thanks for everyones input, i appreciate the discussion.

ADHDmaniac likes this.
  4. Blitzcronk

I would say in opinion that forcing a boss into a LoS so it cannot attack you with anything other than melee should be classed as exploiting.

Dromi likes this.
  5. Tiani

Tiani Member

to the OP, we've already sent you a response regarding this issue via the ticket system. You will have to adapt to the new system here. Thank you for your understanding!

ADAPT!

6. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

Long live the chi breathing disable your char system!

7. FeiiBardo

FeiiBardo Member

I had a HG 4 Wu Tang warrior on GC.
    You don't think I'm perfectly aware what the attendance event is doing?

8. Blitzcronk

I don't believe so because GC didn't have it, they just had a different collection event every week.

9. slybud

slybud New Member

Yeah no working auction house to even try to buy items in the economy these responses even wanted to protect. Can't even get clan tomes to have the lightfoot or meditation much less any gear. Count me out, chi breathing shouldn't stop you from attacking, this should be fixed.

CaptainSaveAhoE likes this.
  10. CaptainSaveAhoE

CaptainSaveAhoE Member

It would be nice to go back to the way it was, but RF dont want you to have a char set for just farming without constantly killing yourself to keep your char at 1 lvl. They want you to lvl your chars to spend more $ in game or time in game.

If we was able to go back to attacking at CB, that would give players more time in game than just saying screw it and quit or dont play much. 1 thing can cause so many issue and the results on RF doing this (it will be blamed on the Dev's - so forget it going back to the way it used to be). Sadly RF never asks the players about anything or how we really feel, they take us for granted and dont give AF!

Last edited: Aug 30, 2023