Nostalgia

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MrsKata, May 29, 2023.

1. MrsKata

MrsKata New Member

I was feeling a little nostalgic and watched some old video`s that were posted on Youtube. Oh those good old times when everything was fun and we were all so cute and innocent :p
    This was one of the times we did a fun run and just had some good times farming and just being weird.
    This was even longer ago and still makes me go woo woo
    Yes, I did add video`s that did feature me, cause well, It is me who is posting it after all ( duh ).
    Now, without going craycray and without attacking eachother and dragging all kinds of animosity into it, anyone care to share some nice/good/fun memories of the good old times?

DarkAlanAnotrBan likes this.
  2. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

Ok DA, I'll post a very old and blurry vid from back when I used Xfire and really knew nothing about record as everyone can see. I was the only KK at the time across the bridge in Tibet able to hit the Plate boss's + IM 12 boss in GC.

Me vs the VN's at the time sir. Long before we met - No Shots fired ok. This was my fight alone even vs No Mercy LM at the time Sakazuki

I had no Banner's +11 Flamming Wind 4k crit nuggs.

Last edited: May 29, 2023
  3. MrsKata

MrsKata New Member

I think you are mistaken me for someone else, I assume you think I am DarkAlan? I am actually LadyAngel, that is why I posted these 2 video lol. I am there with my friend ExsistenZ in the GC run and ofcourse with my mom and brother who also played at that time and in the other ( older ) video, I was hanging out with DarkAlyn who was in the same league as me at that time.
    I know from scrolling through some posts on these forums that you can Alan have some fight going on or so, but that is all between the two of you, I was just feeling a little nostalgic. I am not posting from my LadyAngel account because I also got a little older and have to remember what my login was ( I wrote it down somewhere, I swear! ) and this is an account I created back when I thought I might actually want to play some more, but on the lowdown and not too involved.

DarkAlanAnotrBan and KProphetK like this.
  4. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

Yeah, my bad. I did in fact think you was DA, just on an alt account.

LA was in KK for some time and I apologize for my assumption (thats what I get!). I dont fight with DA, takes 2 to fight or Tango as they say. I didnt really watch the vids to be honest. I dont really know anything about DA. I mean I left game back in 2015 in March due to Cancer and my treatment and Rahb took over. I didnt return to game til sometime I think in 2016 (I think) and by think KK was in shambles. Fighting BiA and the Vn's - Hell any and everyone. Which is not the way I ran KK. I returned only for a short time and left again to play other games. I never really returned 100% after that. Not even now and I 100% back.

I actually have nothing against DA, now or back then. I would see him and not attack him, but he would always try and attack me. His claims of PKing me (well me on my char are false). he's pk'd my char, that is true, but I was not a part of the game during those times. I had given my char to TruistKilla back then and wasnt even gaming. Everyone knew this.

I apologize for mistaken you for DA. Like Ive always said, DA has never even spoken to me personally about why I as a person or player never joined up with him or allied with his resistance to fight BiA or anyone in game and until then he will never know why - Until I make my post in this section as to why I chose the path I chose for myself and for KK when I created the League and ran KK.

Anyways have a blessed day.

I play now, but my main focus in Destiny 2 and my KK clan there.

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=4780271

Last edited: May 30, 2023
  5. DarkAlanAnotrBan

DarkAlanAnotrBan Member

hey

ignore that clown he just follows me arrround bitter lmao

there's no fight. An ant has no quarrel with a Boot. And I always gave these clowns the BOOT. You know me haha

HEy I still have memories. One time in BP we were racing to the other end and you said *jumps on his back*. Lmao I think I lost that race.

Also finezja used to PK us. I found him later on GC and had revenge. That felt good

I remember seeing DarkSun around but I didn't know that's your mom haha

also existenz,

I remember he made a video chasing me in Kunlun. He claimed that I CTRL+ ALT+ DEL and that's when he killed me.

In reality my game DC/ed or Crashed, and that's how he got me otherwise he never would haha

Well. Not my fault he chose the dark side

As for prophet, that clown wasn't on either side and just chose to hate like a slave, on the underdog.

But back to memories hmm

I appreciate you posting that clip of us

Who would have thought, so many years later that we' d still look at it haha

I still think of the game. Just last night I fell asleep watching this. I dim my TV just enough

and sometimes I play the videos of wutangshan or Tianjin, and listen to them. It's relaxing. I imagine myself in those places sitting quietly

This game truly was something else

someone said years ago the foxes are on the drums haha

Peace

PS: mods removed this cause they hating on the fame https://prnt.sc/jY1HInmWP9-k

Last edited: Jun 2, 2023
  6. DarkAlanAnotrBan

DarkAlanAnotrBan Member

oh almost forgot

IT'S AN OWL hahaahaha

it's been 13 years since I haven't said that

take care birdie

7. DarkAlanAnotrBan

DarkAlanAnotrBan Member

8. DarkAlanAnotrBan

DarkAlanAnotrBan Member

I remember in 2014 when I returned after 5 years of not playing. I loved that weapon so much I scrolled it to +12 haha

9. DarkAlanAnotrBan

DarkAlanAnotrBan Member