Player population

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HubbsQQ, Apr 25, 2023.

Tags:
  1. HubbsQQ

HubbsQQ New Member

Hi everyone, returning player here.

How many players are playing? ive seen on steam charts that its like 24 or something, but ive been to Hefei and its way more then that.

Also, any advices for new players?

2. Fannypack

Fannypack Member

All depends on what side you're on.
    Nobody really plays on lower maps than KL and all the top players in QD and infinite dungeon.

If you're over HI on black side then it's easy to level higher with less effort

3. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

Steam is on showing the accounts that logged in using the Steam Launcher. Most dont use Steam, they use the RF launcher due to it being easier to log multiple accounts at a time.
    I dont know about most players systems, but I tested my system not log ago, just to see how many clients I could run and not have any issues. I opened 5 9Dragon clients 1 Steam and 4 RF clients and went on to play Destiny 2. I am sure I could have opened 1-3 more clients before it began to slow my PC.

I am sure that many of the stands you come across may be multi clients running on machines. But the population is not as many as it could be or should be. I like many others left game long ago. I come by from time to time to read and see who all is actually still around.

Unless you really got a lot of time on your hands or a lot of $$$, then dont expect much from this game. Dont get me wrong, I miss the game, but not enough to invest my time or $ every again. I wish you as well as anyone that sticks around the best of luck here!

4. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

Last 10 events there was almost nothing to paly, just spend 300 -800$ get BSS than get relics and thats all.
    If you enjoy spending money on pixels this is your game, if you dont better move on as most players did

Last edited: Apr 27, 2023