3 Day Spenders have to stop

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by llkoolkidz, Mar 17, 2023.

1. llkoolkidz

llkoolkidz New Member

Announce these things prior to releasing them and stop limiting the spenders to 3 days for carats.

Someone shouldn't have to literally save up carats to participate if you even look at old carat spenders they last for 1W+ to give reason for F2P players to play.

I've been trying to get new people into the game, they come play F2P and even grind new things and they see this, 240k carat requirement after already spending whatever they earned earlier in the month maybe only having 20k after their first exo and effectively get locked out of an event.

There is ZERO reason for modern carat spenders to not last until the next patch, like in between updates these carat spenders not so much RC but carat spenders should have almost 100% uptime and If I'm not mistaken this was NOT a nimonox choice, this was the thought process of OUR CA's / GMS actively going basically against the communities best interest.

I just wanted to show some public outcry because new players like the game, already struggle but definitely wont stay without any type of incentive. 2/10 event

Aegis and NeoStrayFox like this.
  2. Aegis

Aegis New Member

quit playing and force them to rethink on what to do about this game. we are being too easy on ca/gms purely because we all know nimonix holds the key to this game but even some company like nimonix will start doing something if publishers like redfox tell them they are not making enough money and not having enough players to keep hosting. theres only two paths for nimonix if people legit protest and quit playing, they will kill this game and never make it available for someone to host again or they will actually work together with community. i suspect the later because they obv need money. i understand if nimonix probably have 1-3 people in their team but even they need money.

i'm already doing my part by not playing for many years.

3. Dagnarok

Dagnarok New Member

Wouldn't this lead to a permanent death of the game?
    I mean, Nimonix would simply drop the game and I don't see any publisher grabbing it again, like multiple other korean mmo's

PhantomPainA1 likes this.
  4. xTeddyBear

xTeddyBear Active Member

Just stop spending on a 60-100 player based game.
    the less you spend the more incentive they have to give out free stuff to get people to play more and spend more.
    With that being said, in order to make up for losses if they were to host a spenders it will be longer because they wanna make up for losses.
    Think from a business perspective. there's no incentive for them to care because of people that keep spending lol
    notice how a few of the top 2 spenders item went from top 2 only to spend 50k carats or spend 100k carats and some even login during these hours to get the item. they're just milking you guys and you're taking the bait.

think of it as you working your hardest and instead of them giving you a raise they throw a pizza party or they renovate the breakroom and give you guys a new microwave and fridge that's worth a ridiculous amount.

5. [GM]Kyubi

[GM]Kyubi RedFox Games Staff Member

First off, I would like to say thank you for your feedback on the event. We hear your concern about the length of carat spenders and how it can limit the amount of participation from players. Originally, carat spenders and RC spenders were held at the same time frame due to the amount of time it takes to sort the data for each currency. After consideration, we do agree that we can and should extend the length of carat spenders time periods. While we may not be able to do a two week time frame like you suggested, we will test a one week time period for the next carat spenders we hold. This will give us a chance to review the amount of data we receive and we can go from there. Hope this helps!

PhantomPainA1 likes this.
  6. PotheadSamurai

PotheadSamurai Member

yall literally are working with what? like 10% of what any other company has had to work with when dealing with this stuff? shoot maybe even less than that and you have a hard to sorting it out? OGP dealt with it fairly simply and if there was a delay everybody was notified. you guys dont do any of this, you just use the players who are dumb enough to keep buying into it then yall give fake concern and apologies.
    you wont extend anything because the shorter the time frame, the more ppl think they have to hurry to get in on it. even tho you guys give the same prizes over and over and even lower and inflate the prices. ive seen previous spender events with the same prizes being given and carat prizes became rc prizes. how does that make sense

xTeddyBear likes this.