The Great New Event!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hastarel, Dec 28, 2022.

1. Hastarel

Hastarel Member

Dear GM's thanks alot for this AWESOME EVENT! Every one player dreamed for it! The best in back street dungeon is that you can kill only 5 or 6 mobs and timeout! Drop rate is super! IDK how ppl like me IS11 with good gear cannot kill all mobs, but I know you can explain that! For the end but not least check pls monster life, we wants to see the bos!
    Wish you Marry Christmas and Happy New Year 2023!

phanithldp likes this.
  2. tranquoctuan1804

tranquoctuan1804 New Member

I feel GM dont play this game. Nobody can hit mod in this event, too hard. If they think event so easy maybe add resourse "Present box" from any item. I am very disappointed in this event. I don't know what to do?

phanithldp likes this.
  3. Hastarel

Hastarel Member

Yes, they dont care for us! Most IMPORTANT THING FOT THEM IS ITEM MALL! The second is when the noo s like us leave the game and PTW players will leave bcs will staied only PTW IDIOTS IN GAME! SAD but TRUE!

4. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

Long story short.
    Event is related with pervious event , you should stack yang dmg as much as possible, since majority of mobs inside dung are Yin resisted and its supposed that yang dmg will deal 200% .
    Worth mention is that this items are event exclusively and cannot obtain them outside event so better try rly hard.

In order to get items from current and previous event you must be prepared to invest hundreds of $ and dozens of time, even if you do, you need to be lucky and pass 2% create rate on multiple items.
    I case you fail on create than feel free to spend another hundreds of $ and try again.(Red Fox will highly apricate that )
    In case somehow you manage to do this exercise ,don't worry next event is coming just be prepared for next round.

I can imagine how cool will be after players spend toons of money for yang relics how easy would be to switch connect with Body resisted mobs and all those relics become useless !
    Enjoy greed fest , cheers!

RadeonX2 and Olorun like this.
  5. Hastarel

Hastarel Member

Why no one from GM's didn't coment? GM's WAKE UP TELL SOMETHING! WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER!

6. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

We apologize for the delay. As explained in the event post, we are working on a solution, and once the fix is applied we will decide on a compensation.

7. bengie22

bengie22 New Member

Any good news on your ample time working on the solution?