EVENT 3v3 Third Rock Tournament $100 RC Giveaway

Discussion in 'Player Events' started by Hazem, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Hazem

Hazem New Member

This is a simple Third Rock 3 person team - 1v1 elimination style tournament.

The idea: A simple Three-Man Team elimination style 1v1 tournament.

One team captain and two teammates ( Choose team name for fun ).
    Once 14 (or more) teams sign up, a 7-Day final countdown will begin to be able to sign up and then the date for the tournament will announced.

Read below for the final bit of drama

Rules:
    • Stats must be a default striker set with no revives, exocores, RARE scrolls (includes HYPER/BFLE/RE).
    • EDGING/Knocking off the map is allowed but the entire tournament is 1v1. NO DT-ING (double-teaming).
    • Each match will begin with one of each team member on their own floating island (one of three) where they will face off 1v1 against a member of the other team.
    • The first team to defeat the other team via 1v1 combat via HP or edging
    • NO STALLING. If any delay of game occurs you'll be dq'd for that round
    • If you finish your fight fast, the host (myself) will direct you to your next opponent

Disqualifications:
    • Double-Teaming
    • Persistent lag TBD by spectating host (me).
    • Stalling, intentional delay of game, running time out

Now you may be asking. Why? When I first began playing Rumble Fighter on OGP Third Rock 3v3 edging no DT rooms were my favorite thing to do until I became a nerd on this game. With the 1v1 style and edging allowed, there becomes an opportunity for intense fights and clutch comeback 1v3 scenarios that can take place if your team throws.​

!The final standing team will be able to choose to split the $100 worth of RC three ways ($35RC/ea) OR 1v1v1 FFA and the winner gets the whole $100RC to themselves. 2/3 Vote in favor will pass for the free for all!​

Last edited: Dec 2, 2022
  2. Hazem

Hazem New Member

Also follow me on twitch and YouTube both users HazemRF!

3. Demoo

Demoo New Member

Ign: Batton, Taurus, Elfvina. thx!