A few suggestions

Discussion in 'General Discussion (EN)' started by DyingEntity, Nov 25, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DyingEntity

DyingEntity New Member

Suggestions
    1. Daily restarts to refresh node spawns and to get rid of broken nodes.

2. Rework nodes
    A: add a setting to completely skip the investigation animation (first few times was novel but now it's annoying)
    B: Make it so that others can't target nodes that others are going towards(less wasted time for players)
    C: Automatically consume AP and collect nodes upon arrival (can't target nodes if not enough AP)

3. Ability to lock cards so you don't accidentally get rid of something you wanted to keep.

4. Guild Skills

5. Show the CP increase of each upgrade and research

6. Item crafting

7. More events (that give rss/tp rocks/speedups)

8. Reduce prices of stuff like rss and speedups in shop. (By far the most expensive shop I've seen in any mobile game in the last 3 years)

9. Weekly rotational 5 star banner. (After so many failed 5 star pulls you get a guaranteed 5 star)

10. Add kingdom teleport rocks to the guild shop. (Random 5-20k and premium 50k+)

Sciolism likes this.
  2. [CM]Vixen

[CM]Vixen RedFox Games Staff Member

We've forwarded your feedback to our developers. Thank you for taking out the time to post your suggestions!

3. Sciolism

Sciolism New Member

yes plz. numbers 1, and 3 especially!
    2b not so much.
    but the other parts of 2 is a good idea.

If I can add one thing, please decrease the timer that players can sit inside a node from 2h to 15 minutes. It's awful when another player sit and camp inside the only close-by node of that kind for 2h because they aren't online.

4. DyingEntity

DyingEntity New Member

Yeah so for suggestion 2, I made it a 3 part suggestion so they could choose which parts they like best and use those parts haha. And I agree they should decrease it from 2h because some people go in and leave them. Another option would be for any node with a person in it could be hidden.

5. Sciolism

Sciolism New Member

or make it so that anyone inside an instant-type node(everything except open mine/farm/refinery) for over 15 minutes becomes a target that anyone can attack so we can kick them out ourselves.

6. [GM]Okami

[GM]Okami RedFox Games Staff Member

We will continue to look into these suggestions we appreciate the feedback

7. farnandez

farnandez New Member

I really like to read your suggestions and I hope devs will soon implement on it...

Last edited: Feb 19, 2023
  8. mate96

mate96 New Member

please, yes. the first and third especially!
    Not that much in 2b.
    however, the remainder of 2 is an excellent idea.

The maximum amount of time that players can spend inside a node should be reduced from two hours to fifteen. It's terrible when a player decides to spend two hours camping inside the lone nearby node of that type just because they aren't online.

9. jamesGrooms

jamesGrooms New Member

Great suggestions! Daily restarts and reworking nodes would enhance the gameplay experience. Skipping investigation animation, exclusive node targeting, and automatic AP consumption are efficient additions. Locking cards, guild skills, and displaying CP increase are convenient features. Item crafting, more events, and reduced prices in the shop would be exciting for players. A weekly rotational 5-star banner and kingdom teleport rocks in the guild shop add variety and rewards. Overall, these improvements would greatly benefit the game.

10. MishaJohn

MishaJohn New Member

This is the best coupons store if you want to buy any kind of things with discount and deals also provide best quality material connect with the popular brands online shopping so you can go to the Revounts Store at the wise promo code .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.