Maintenance & Patch Notes: November 1, 2022

Discussion in 'Maintenance & Patch Notes' started by [GM]Kyubi, Nov 1, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [GM]Kyubi

[GM]Kyubi RedFox Games Staff Member

[​IMG]

Greetings Fighters!

Starting on Tuesday, November 1, 2022 @ 18:00 PDT, servers will undergo maintenance for approximately 1-3 hours. A notice will be made regarding a time extension if maintenance lasts longer than the allotted time.

Reason:
    • Routine server checks
    We'll update this post when the maintenance is complete, and servers are available. Additional Patch Notes including improvements and new features will be added after the maintenance.

=======================

Server Maintenance concluded at 18:35 PDT.

=======================​

Patch Notes for November 1st, 2022
    The following patch notes contain information about the update.

Shop Changes
    New Sales:

• Skull Shadow Chest/Package
      [​IMG]
    • Dark Phoenix Chest Re/Package
      [​IMG]
    • Seal of Zodiac - Capricornus/Package
      [​IMG][​IMG]
    • Seal of Zodiac - Gemini/Package
      [​IMG][​IMG]
    • Seal of Zodiac - Gemini/Package
      [​IMG][​IMG]
    • Mystery Box Green/Package
      [​IMG][​IMG]
    • Mystery Box Blue/Package
      [​IMG][​IMG]
    • Mystery Box Red/Package
      [​IMG][​IMG]
    Continuing Sales:
    • Metatron White Tiger Box/Package
    • Metatron Black Tortoise Box/Package
    • Metatron Vermilion Phoenix Box/Package
    • Metatron Blue Dragon Box/Package
    • Whispering Wings Box/Package
    • Neo Alchemist Box/Package
    • Phantom Walker Box/Package
    • Inferno Chest/Package
    • 2022 Halloween Skeleton Box/Package
    • Pumpkin Set
    • Invisible Man/Woman Set
    • Skeleton Lady Set
    • Typhoon Slayer Package M/F
    • Halloween Succubus Costume Package
    • Halloween PJ Accessory Package
    • Halloween PJ Set Spotted M/F
    • Halloween PJ Set Stripe M/F
    • Halloween PJ Set Web M/F
    • Halloween Cutie Zombie Package
    • Halloween Cutie Witch Package
    • Spike Cane/Harpoon Cane
    • Cursed Jack-o-Lantern Package
    • Blazing Jack-o-Lantern Package
    • Frightening Frankie Package
    • Shadow Fox Corps Box/10 Pack
    • Cursed Vladimir Chest/Package
    • Seal Removal Scroll Box
    • Leviathan Set (M/F)
    • Aquarius Set
    • Mystic Arts (Ver. Summer Festival)
    • Black Out (Ver. Summer Festival)
    • Red Scorpion (Ver. Summer Festival)
    • Ice Breaker (Ver. Summer Festival)
    • William Tall (Ver. Summer Festival)/Little Rouge (Ver. Summer Festival)
    • Samurai (Ver. Summer Festival)
    Event & System
    Events

• Continuing Events:
      • Boss Mode: Jack's Shack, Graveyard
      • Hour Playtime Event - Complete 1 hour of play every day to receive the "Proof of Passion" and "New Enigma Chest" alternating days.
      • <Fisticuffs>
      • <Workout Wednesdays>

2. PrinceOfPain

PrinceOfPain New Member

Betttt bring back queen mode thx

3. [GM]Kyubi

[GM]Kyubi RedFox Games Staff Member

Server will go live at 6:35 PM PDT. Thank you for your patience during maintenance.

4. shadowpalms

shadowpalms Member

What was Changed?

5. rayx123456789

rayx123456789 New Member

So did we get any Fisty Prizes or Boss Rush items or even the Spenders. am not in a rush but am just asking on behalf of the patience of others who been waiting for quite sometime now. so what will your response be?. ontop of that it seems iv gotten my fisty item but one of them is not what iv asked for, iv said the sliver and brown, not the black mask. so ill be making a ticket.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2022
  6. PrinceOfPain

PrinceOfPain New Member

Bro they played us we not getting bush mode rush,
    HONESTLY.... IF THE VIDEO WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH AS A GM AS A MOD!!!! YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO SAY HEY THIS VIDEO IS NOT GOOD, They LEGIT WATCHED OUR VIDEO AND DIDNT SAY NOTHING now its time to send a ticket in, But you know WHAT? IT'S TOO LATE CAUSE THE EVENT OVER . lame GM'S and CA'S How are you guys really gonna sit there and watch everyone boss mode rush videos, and not say if it's wrong or not? Why do they get paid? why do you guys get paid to sit around and do NOTHING. And watch when they do reply it's gonna be some PETTY LAME REASON. This is why people don't stay, this is why the new player base quits, I don't think it's RIGHT TO PUNISH THE WHOLE TEAM, BECAUSE OF ONE PERSON MESS UP... This is LAME. you guys need to step it up forreal, I can't believe im writing all this just for no reply lol redfox ignores just like gamescampus and just like OGP you guys are corny you take people money, even i brought stuff for spenders, and this is what i get ????? so i spend money for nothing huh? i spend money just so you guys can bend me over and take me around town? I really want my bossmode prizes i been waiting for them since i cleared the MODES... I hardly EVER Participate IN ANY EVENT IT IS RARE I PLAY A EVENT AND WHEN I DO THIS IS WHAT YOU DO????????????????????????????? Wow.... ok. "Staff Member" Why do you guys call your self this ? Staff members help and fix WRONGS!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY DONT FIX WRONGS AFTER A SITUATION !!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you guys nuts ???? have you guys lost your minds? how disrespectful you guys are, AND THEN WITHOUT A REASON NOTHING JUST LEFT MY TEAM COLD LIKE DEAD MEAT..... No reply no nothing...... some people TRY TO RECORD TO THERE BEST OF THERE ABILITY IT IS NOT FAIR IF THEY ARE NOT GOOD AT RECORDING . SOME PEOPLE WORKED REALLY HARD TO MAKE A RECORDING AND YOU JUST SPIT IN HIS FACE . YOU DISRESPECTUL ON EVERYTHING . And I know this is not gonna CHANGE NOTHING . But on the real if you don't care about your players please let someone else work as a staff member cause this is ridiculous...

Last edited: Nov 2, 2022
  7. Buscemi

Buscemi New Member

I feel your pain gang, there are times when the staff are overwhelmed i wont even act like what they do is okay nor am i defending them but as a player who has sent in multiple tickets trust me just wait for a response im pretty sure they wont do you guys dirty,i was scared that i wasn't going to get my BossRush items and i was the recorder so i sent in a ticket like 72 hrs before the event ended and also made a forum post its like you gotta do the most to save your **** when it comes to these events as these things will happen i just stopped complaining my account was glitched from BossMode (exp,carat,medals) for 7 months they gave me jacko helm 2 and silver british 30 days and always gave me information on whats going on and THEY JUST FIXED IT THIS UPDATE. But what im tryna say is wait on the ticket response, And see what happens i know it can be frustrating but i doubt they will do all 4 of you guys dirty. Even if you guys misunderstood the rules you went out your way to download recording software, BE AN ACTIVE PLAYER and at least try to participate in a event where u have to find a damn squad. I hope they give yall the items !!

PrinceOfPain likes this.
  8. Buscemi

Buscemi New Member

Oh and please next update take out Summer Festival scrolls and exos make em rare again :D

PrinceOfPain likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.