Event Kingdom Hunter Great Expectations

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [GM]Okami, Oct 31, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [GM]Okami

[GM]Okami RedFox Games Staff Member

[​IMG]

With the official launch of Kingdom Hunter just around the corner, we are excited to see what is in store for the future. Leave a comment about your expectation or support for the Kingdom Hunter official release on the Kingdom Hunter Forum Event thread and become 1 of the 100 Lucky Raffle Winners to receive a Premium Hero Recruitment Ticket.

Event Period: Now - November 13, 2022 (UTC)

Event Rewards:
    • 100 Lucky Raffle Winners will receive a Premium Hero Recruitment Ticket
      • Premium Hero Recruitment Ticket: A Hero between 3~5-Stars guaranteed

How to Participate:
    1. Sign up for a RedFox Games account or Log in to your RedFox Games Account.
    2. Leave your expectations as a reply to this thread.

Thank you once again to all Lords who have been waiting for the official launch of Kingdom Hunter. Be sure to participate in the event and become a lucky winner!

[ Rules and Restrictions ]
    • Event rewards will be sent via email as a coupon code.
    • After the game's official launch, register the coupon code on the Coupon Registration Page and check for your reward in your in-game mailbox.
    • Event rewards cannot be received in duplicate.
    • The event contents, schedule, and rewards are subject to change.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2022
    TinyCity, Monstreal, InahID and 7 others like this.
  2. Takumora

Takumora New Member

I'm excited to try this game

3. N1rvana

N1rvana New Member

I've been waiting for a game from RedFox since The Battle For The Throne closed.
    I really hoped to see a game like BFTT, with the ability to capture and convince prisoners, world bosses, challenging dungeon, interesting tactical PvP sieges against difficult opponents and much more.
    Looking forward to the official launch of the game.

P.S. Have already notified all my old friends from the BFTT game
    P.P.S. Yacha were best hero art
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 31, 2022
  4. JirasanII

JirasanII New Member

I expect this game will be NFT defi game of the year.

5. HexGameNFT

HexGameNFT New Member

รอคอยเกมนี้มาหลายเดือน ในที่สุดก็จะได้บวกสักทีพี่น้อง

6. kibanoregalia

kibanoregalia New Member

It's a good game I like the GamePlay and UI, can't wait to play this on 15 nov

7. Krisinfir

Krisinfir New Member

It's been month since the Open-Beta released, and since the game keep moving the released date, I was hoping that the bugs and servers are already fixed.

I'm so happy right now because finally the game is being release and I hope no more moving the released date, I WANNA PLAY the game.

Hoping the game won't flop and create a new NFT game that would last.

8. Illyaizmine

Illyaizmine New Member

I've been waiting for a long time since I pre-registered from the Google store. Please release the game! I want to play the game already

9. jarvz

jarvz New Member

im a beta player and i experience good game and has its flaws and all but it was really great game and good graphics im looking forward for more awesome updates

good luck guys

10. XxMUDDxX

XxMUDDxX New Member

It was the night before release and our phones are a glow, waiting with anticipation for the KH to show. We are ready for that moment to see play, which we have been patiently waiting for all these days. Our hearts are jumping with joy and waiting for the screen to open, ready for this day after hoping and hoping. Now it has come once again, that we are all ready to play with our friends. So, game on and good luck to everyone. O how I know that we will have so much fun. Please let this happen because I don't think my nerves can take, anymore waiting for goodness sake. ✌. KINGDOM HUNTERS. Thanks ❤

11. sforwem

sforwem New Member

Yes. And the expected moment has come. The game of the year is ready to be presented. The new name of the top in the gaming market. Kingdom Hunter by Redfox Games. He will be the master of not only games, but also our hearts. Ladies and gentlemen, if you want to witness the historical moment. Don't forget to take your place in the front row!!!!!!

12. remirorsal

remirorsal New Member

wow very interested can't wait to play it I can't wait I see the trailer is so interesting even though I've been waiting for it I'm excited hopefully it can be the best keep to the moon
    Glgl

13. Rakaditya

Rakaditya New Member

I am interested and have waited a long time to play this game, this game has a different atmosphere from other games, I can only thank the team and developers who have thought about and designed this game, I hope this game gets ranked as the number 1 strategy game in the playstore and the appstore, for hard-working teams and developers keep the spirits up because most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who kept trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.

14. Liberika

Liberika New Member

I wish this game have a good economic on cryptocurrency so more player can come and enjoy the play for earning.

15. selmhan

selmhan New Member

The game world and market is divided into two as before and after Kingdom Hunter. And you, my dear friends, will witness this magnificent period like me. Prepare yourself and thank this amazing producer, Redfox Games, for introducing us to this amazing game. Thanks in advance. WITH LOVE AND EXCITEMENT.

16. ELGATES

ELGATES New Member

for kingdom hunter, make simple gameplay or in-game features to make it easier for players for the product store, don't have too many choices that might make players bored to see it... make it as minimal as possible and certainly interesting for players to buy

I'll see you when it's released for sure I'm already patient and curious about the gameplay & features of ingame kingdom hunter still the same as the global test or different

Have a good day all

17. DaroPL

DaroPL New Member

After many changes to the release date for this game, I hope this one will be final. I am waiting impatiently for this game. I hope it will not disappoint our expectations and the game will be as great as it looks.

18. CaDapDa

CaDapDa New Member

I am waiting the opening day. Good game

19. artana16

artana16 New Member

im excited because this game playable even my phone is low device

20. THER0

THER0 New Member

THER0 here. Can't wait. Hoping the servers function well, and I anticipate they will - due to the delays and time spent to provide us woth a great experience (hopefully).

zeronezigg likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.