game won't start

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by tiruu, Oct 14, 2022.

1. tiruu

tiruu New Member

the game won't start i installed from the website and it downloaded and installed but when I go to click the icon to start the launcher it doesn't do anything. I also installed it on steam to see if it would work but nope same thing it downloaded and installed, I logged in with my account then nothing it don't start either. How do I fix this ? I have excluded the exes from my antivirus and firewall settings added rules to have access and still no go. I tried many compatibility modes and same thing no start no go. I excluded the exes and game paths to my firewall and antivirus and even tried it with them off and still the game wont work ! even after reinstalling the game ! the log files show no actions about 12sky2 or its files and nothing quarantined. im using windows 10 pro 64 bit also opened a ticket that did not help. Is there somewhere i can download someone's game that is updated so that i could play the game ? im a returning player i played this game couple years ago when it was with mayninteractive. im guessing my computer is too modern and i gotta use an old computer. any ideas ?