Pass for QD dung

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hastarel, Oct 9, 2022.

1. Hastarel

Hastarel Member

Dear GM's i wrote you about drop rate of new pass for new dung in QD, but you don't answer! So how many runs, the ordinary player need to do to find 1 pass?? And one more question which mob can give you pass, only boss or everyone? I will waiting for your answer!

2. Hastarel

Hastarel Member

Dear GM's i wrote you about drop rate of new pass for new dung in QD, but you don't answer! So how many runs, the ordinary player need to do to find 1 pass?? And one more question which mob can give you pass, only boss or everyone?

3. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Where did you submit your inquiry? We apologize, but we usually don't respond to weekend inquiries. However, we monitor our service in case of any critical issues that occur during the weekends. The [Event] Mei Shan-Hei The Iron Claw drops Purple Stone of Qingdao at a low rate.

4. Hastarel1

Hastarel1 New Member

Dear Ahri, I wrote in game because I saw one more guy to use roar to announce you about that lod drop rate. Is it possible to give us some example how many drop rate we need to have to grow drop chance? For example 200-300-400% ?
    Thanks

5. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

The probability of the Purple Stone of Qingdao is low. My example may not be in everyone's interest. However, I will let you know what I have equipped with item drop options.
    • Golden Time: 100% Item Drop
    • Dusty Roots (1Day)
    • Item Drop Card
    • Seowang's (Level 5) set (with item drop options)
    • 6 Accessories (with item drop option)
    • Costume (with item drop)
    • Golden Pig's Buff

On a design level, having enemies drop some loot incentivizes players to confront and destroy them. The function uses random numbers to determine the frequency and type of drops. Unfortunately, I do not have information about the coding.

6. nomadstrike

nomadstrike Active Member

that are awfull settings now i know your defs are awfull ore the server run on awfull settings no wonder that all players complain about droprate this is way to expencive for 99% of the players and then you wonder way poeple leave

7. PewPewMeDIe

PewPewMeDIe Active Member

all those items to buff/increase your own drop rate but how many attempt did you do to get a purple stone of qingdao. Shouldn't be more than at least 28-32 attempt for 1 account by collecting for 1 week. Y'all know y'all did a horrible job on drop rate up cause y'all gotta make drop event 3x this weekend. Last two weekend with 2x barely anyone got any purple ticket. I bet many people sent a customer service ticket. And also the dungeon itself is 3x so imagine a 6x drop rate that barely even drop. 90% of players in game don't even have some of those drop buff/equipment. a LOW rate might as well be calculated somewhere to 0.50% rate because a 3% create rate seems easier than a LOW drop rate . thanks for the event though:)