New Relics are worthless due a cap/bug in games

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KauTuaK, Sep 23, 2022.

1. KauTuaK

KauTuaK New Member

I have a set of new relics which I have spent too much money to get them.
    Until now I have been told by the support there are cap in stats.
    However, initially they're told me there wasn't any cap. Until I shown them some evidences.
    I have raised the issue with the support - https://help.playredfox.com/en/support/tickets/125423
    Below is an extract from the ticket.
    <snip>
    I have some relics where the Stats for Skills (Attack Speed, CoolDown/Recast ) don't added up.
    After adding all those relics, my IGN character has only : Stats-Issues-01-Main.png
    Attack Skill: 100%
    CoolDown/Recast: 50%
    However, I added a single relic then I can see the Stats is correct but it will stop when the Attack Skill reached 100% and CoolDown/Recast reached 50% respectively.
    Please see below for my calculation for relics which I have also upload the screenshots of these relics.
    Relic Name Attack Skill CoolDown/Recast
    Adamantite Hat 60 30
    God of Wind 50 0
    God of Rain 0 50
    Longevity Plate 62 0
    Radiant Bead Red Pheonix 0 45
    Ring NineTails Fox Level 5 45 18
    Total 217 143

2. DarkAlanVagabond

DarkAlanVagabond Member

There were always caps in the game even back in the Acclaim era

Def CAP was something like 3.5k def and going beyond was useless, stuff like that

"There's no cap" is definitely a lie

3. KauTuaK

KauTuaK New Member

4. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

i doubt they will tell you that their is no cap on stats, and its your choice to spend money to get these things. You can have asked someone in the game as well, a guide or just a roar whatever as well you could have tried it as well since by the looks of this your already half way their and its on a lot of end game things and finding out that there is a cap on certian things is something you can do early on pretty easily already tbh

5. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

Attack Speed and reduce skill cooldown MUST have a cap. Imagine those stats having no cap, warriors having ultra instinct moves. Nukers with no cooldown AOE nukes. Even if certain stats have cap, they are greatly reduced when you are in Hainan.

[GM]Ahri likes this.