Love this Game!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PH314Kadoosh, Sep 25, 2022.

1. PH314Kadoosh

PH314Kadoosh Member

Earlier this month I made the mistake of getting on mic and bashing the player base. Truth is the game isn't doing all that bad. 40 people isn't nearly as many people who played in the past, but I had to stop and ask myself what really might be transpiring on the backend. Outside of the weird habit of threatening to DDOS and calling each other things that have obviously been censored (I'm working on it) y'all continue to exploit bugs and glitches that prevent ANY NEW PLAYERS OR RETURNING PLAYERS from being able to learn how to play the game the right way. Additionally, there are so many different fighters and consoles to choose from nowadays that 40 people online really isn't that bad. What has happened is (and I'm guilty too) we get so comfortable with running MOONLIGHT or nhaa or BM and dismiss all the other valuable aspects of the game that really made it what it is today (talking about for REALLY HARDCORE fans).

Admittedly a lot of y'all are REALLY good and probably get on just to reinforce that. I'll be the first to admit that y'all be WHOOPING MY ASS and making me extremely mad so think about a 15-year-old or closer logging on trying to learn and getting destroyed by you in a moon room or 1v1 blacktop (b/c that's usually all there is). The online bullying topic has become so prevalent online nowadays and ik it's not just a problem on RF because I've witnessed racial slurs being used on platforms all across the web including console play.

Now when I say backend, I do mean the devs and project managers and/or technical team who actually helps maintain the game despite all its problems. I do not have a problem with players utilizing whatever skills they have to win, but there are some things THAT OBVIOUSLY should not be done if you are playing in a room. I'm returning after four-six years not really playing so I can't say what has changed all that much and what hasn't. I honestly think we can contribute the state of the game to legal and security reasons and that's my biggest outtake. I've read through the forums, watched youtube vids, and came across more of your insights and opinions and got motivated to write this. As a fan, just thought I'd add to them. A few new things I've noticed:

1. More maps
    2. More scrolls
    3. More exos
    4. More boxes
    5. More attention to diversity, equity, and inclusion (specifically plaza and log-in reward system).
    6. Less players
    7. fisticuffs (weird name btw) but, idk where it originated
    8. Weird payment transaction set-up
    9. People are streaming RF

Hopefully this can be understood.

Casablancas likes this.
  2. Gaog234

Gaog234 New Member

Game will never be the same that's all.

3. PH314Kadoosh

PH314Kadoosh Member

I am having a consistent in game issue that did not exist a month ago. I equip rewards from my mini Black Friday chest and after first loading I disconnect from the game ONLY WHEN ENTERING INTO ROOMS WITH USERS who also have BK, LE, SE edition items. I am not sure if its my mini game reward items or if there is a network or firewall issue on my end that I need to correct (though I doubt it).

I am aware that disconnecting has been an issue since earlier years, but now it's obvious that something is the cause of it happening. I reinstalled the game several times and have the same issue. No images or files to attach. Are the new updates disrupting my experience?

Also, I saw a thread with known issues in the game and I recommend NO USERS CLICK ON ANY LINKS IN THESE FORUMS. NONE!

4. PH314Kadoosh

PH314Kadoosh Member

I mean at this point... If yall dont want me a part of the community RedFox just say that. Formally of course.

Buscemi likes this.
  5. PH314Kadoosh

PH314Kadoosh Member

Over the last months I have allowed players of RF to disrupt my flow state because of their abusive tongues (pause). Additionally, I am captivated by a game that is published by a company that disregards its players and those a part of more sensitive communities. To fight against this issue, I have implemented my own tactics in attempt to remain sharp, and yet, I still find myself annoyed by how obvious it is that they are DELIBERATE in their actions. I am not requesting anything from you all other than a level of professionalism and respectability that is owed to each and every player. Just because YOU HAVE OTHER GAMES that this company manages does not resolve you of responsibility to take action when things are clearly not right. Racial slurs, religious attacks, cyber-crime? Really? Unfortunately, I do not game enough to know how often these problems occur in the community, but I can assure you that however exposed any one individual is to that reality doesn't make it okay for it to continue. I actually am pretty annoyed I have to type this because I usually like to FOCUS my attention on my domestic issues.

By default, Rumble Fighter has found its way into my conscious. Despite all its problems, it remains one of the most unique action fighters of my generation. That aside, the constant jump from publisher to publisher raises several questions. I've been back consistently for only two months and am really unsure if I am being spoofed or not because there literally is still so many racist and bully related things going on. Maybe I am disrupting some movement that has been in motion for a while now that has caused irritation for some of you OR maybe it is because of my one-off antics or the ass whippings I have been handing out every now and then (Call me Pootey Tang). Either way, lmao here's my formal introduction mofos! BTW: Somewhere in America Miley Cyrus is still twerking LMAO!

Last edited: Oct 22, 2022
  6. PH314Kadoosh

PH314Kadoosh Member

7. PH314Kadoosh

PH314Kadoosh Member

• Use "packet sniffing," scripting and/or macroing software for any purpose whatsoever, or otherwise monitor the Service, the Cash Items or the Software;
    I consider this weird considering how possible it is to be a target of cyber crime on your platform. I understand we accept all the risk when registering, but come on now.... Jokes

• The Company has the right to obtain, without notification to you, certain information about your computer or software, including, but not limited to, your operating system, identification of your hard drives, central processing unit, IP address, MAC address and Internet browser for purposes of identification and for diagnostic testing.

And considering.... you all track us. Like, I don't know AT ALL who is behind the desk at your HQ and we all know there are bad actors in the workplace as well. And know I am not saying the company is corrupt, but some people take security seriously (or at least try to).

• When you provide content to or create content using the Service, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully paid-up, sublicensable right throughout the world to exercise all copyright, publicity, and other rights you have in the content in any media known now or in the future
    NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OF OUR PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, SPONSORS OR PARTNERS, NOR OUR OR THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS, ATTORNEYS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES, ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOOD WILL OR LOST PROFITS), UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SERVICE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION THE SITE, THE GAMES, THE SOFTWARE AND ALL OTHER CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN), YOUR ACCOUNT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION YOUR CASH ITEMS OR REDFOX CASH), ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE PURCHASED THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.

To all my real ones just protect yourself when you are on here and the internet period. Dudes be weird.

CALL ME A SNITCH I GUESS....

8. PH314Kadoosh

PH314Kadoosh Member

Y'all boys be cheating lmao.