Suggestions for the game

Discussion in 'General Discussion (EN)' started by N1rvana, Aug 22, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. N1rvana

N1rvana New Member

I'm sure that some suggestions are already in the developer's implementation list, but just in case, I'll add down everything that I would like to see in the game in the future.

1. We need a Switch option that will protect Heroes/Equipment from actions that can destroy/sell them. We had something like this in Battle For The throne
      [​IMG]

2. Will be great to have a List of all heroes in the game, to plan goals and know what you want and who is worthy to capture etc. For example some "collection's" tab where ppl can get some rewards for collect all 3 star cards, other reward for collecting all 4 star cards and other reward for collecting all 5 star cards on account.
      Also may be possibility to leave some comments about card for new players, how this skill works, is it worthy, in what set ups card will shine etc.
      We hade this thing in Battle For The throne.

3. The ability to develop an alliance with friends to have some Passive skills for alliance. Some small bonuses, skills, skill tree (As it was in Battle For The Throne). Small bonuses to attack, defense, stronger the wall, to expand the number of people in the alliance, may be some clan vault, for the exchange of equipment, etc.

4. Some kind of Forge, to have a Possibility to enhance equipment, rise their lvl (Like it was in Battle For The Throne)

5. Trial tower or labyrinth, with floors. The higher/deeper the floor, the harder the challenge, harder the enemies, with difficult bosses every 5-10 floors (Like it was in Battle For The Throne) and small rewards for completing the trial. With some similar random nodes inside like on World Map.
      We hade this thing in Battle For The throne, were very interesting to think about setups and talk with friends how to beat strong Bosses etc.

6. Also Really needed Buff/Debuff status icon on Heroes during the battle, with duration.
      This is necessary in order to be able to analyze the battle after the defeat, for example, and think over a plan of action in order to win this battle.
      Some example from Battle For the Throne (sry for bad quality):
      [​IMG]

7. Also Imo need to add an option to be able to persuade more than 1 prisoner at the same time, like in BFTT was. I can get a lot of prisoners, but only one can be persuaded in the same time ... why?

Last edited: Aug 23, 2022
    Blunt and [GM]Okami like this.
  2. [GM]Okami

[GM]Okami RedFox Games Staff Member

We appreciate all the feedback, we will certainly take all the suggestions into consideration, and discuss it with our developers. We are glad to hear your in-depth suggestions for the game as it is has some really detailed descriptions. We really appreciate you also being a part of our growing community here and on Discord.

3. VitVit

VitVit New Member

Good afternoon. Wemix has a small community from Russia and Ukraine. Is localization planned for these languages? I can help in this matter if you wish.

4. N1rvana

N1rvana New Member

I already offered them help, they don't plan to localize into Russian. In fact, it is quite comfortable to play in English

5. VitVit

VitVit New Member

Good. Then ask the programmers to make sure that the language of the phone that is not supported by the application is automatically English. I really didn’t like the numbers instead of words in a completely new game where it’s not clear where the language change is. First I had to rearrange the whole phone into English.
    Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.