Gm or Anybody please help!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by longtran87, Aug 9, 2022.

1. longtran87

longtran87 New Member

After the last update, I cant log into the game by clicking on Start button. How do I fix this problem??? Gm or anyone pls give me some detail how to get back to the game pls!!!!!!

2. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Is there any error message, or is the launcher just not launching the game?

3. longtran87

longtran87 New Member

There’re no any message. I just can’t click on the start button after the last update. I tried to reinstall then still not work at all. What should I do to get back the game???

4. [CM]NineArts

If your client is not launching from the launcher, it could be the result of one of a few reasons.

1. Your anti-virus/firewall is conflicting with your launcher. Please try uninstalling 9Dragons, all old short cuts and installers. Once you have done so, reinstall the game, but before running your launcher (not after), make sure to add all 9Dragons related files to the exception list of your anti-virus/firewall.

2. Certain 3rd party anti-virus such as Avast will conflict with GameGuard.

3. If you are using a gaming mouse or keyboard that uses macro assigning software, you will need to terminate this software as it will conflict with GameGuard.

4. Having other programs running in the background may also conflict with Gameguard, so please try closing any unnecessary programs while running the game.

Alys2 likes this.
  5. longtran87

longtran87 New Member

Can you pls show me how to add all 9dragons related files to the exception list of my anti-virus/firewall. I have tried to reinstall the game twice,but still cant get into it. Can you pls show me step by step how to solve the problem. Thank you guys so so much

6. longtran87

longtran87 New Member

Can you pls show me how to add all 9dragons related files to the exception list of my anti-virus/firewall. I have tried to reinstall the game twice,but still cant get into it. Can you pls show me step by step how to solve the problem. Thank you guys so so much

7. Huntingdog

Huntingdog New Member

I have exactly the same problem after the last patch. Also reinstalled the game, but havent solves it yet

8. Rizzoli

Rizzoli New Member

After maintenance i also noticed some issues. got this message. "Tampering of the game file has been confirmed. If the same symptom persists, try reinstalling the game". who can help me out.

9. [CM]NineArts

Try uninstalling the game, and make sure to delete any old 9dragons files left behind. this includes shortcuts, installers, and downloaders. After doing so, download a fresh downloader from our site and reinstall the game.

Alys2 likes this.
  10. Apollyon

Apollyon New Member

11. Rizzoli

Rizzoli New Member

we did all the thing you wrote, but nothing helped. what can we do more to play again.

12. Huntingdog

Huntingdog New Member

I had the same problem. What solved it was to go to your shortcut, rightclick and open as administrator. The last patch loaded and i am back in the game. ( I tried reinstall the game first but that didnt work. Good luck.

13. Rizzoli

Rizzoli New Member

I see alot of options and solutions but nothing works for me. how is it possible that i cant play now and with update that start summer event i didnt have any problems to play. so i really dont understand what the problem is. so i stop playing i think and wait for next maintenance. hopefully that update and maintenance goes good. its making me angry

14. bobo6969

bobo6969 New Member

I have the same problem ''Tampering of the game file ...'' and i have tried all of the solutions posted here but it still does not work. Its weird that this happend i didnt have any problems at previous updates before. I hope there will be a fix patch soon.

15. DarkAlanVagabond

DarkAlanVagabond Member

Try steam version. Fast install too

16. TreTrau

TreTrau New Member

I am unable to lauch 9Dragons. I tried all the solutions still not working. Nothing appear when I tried to lauch the game. Today is 09/24/2022

17. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi TreTrau,

Could you tell us what Patch version your client is on? You can view this information by checking the XLauncher file inside the 9Dragons folder. Since you have not logged into the game since January, please make sure you have downloaded Microsoft WebView2 Runtime. You can find the details here. If the problem persists, could you send in a helpdesk ticket and provide us with more information?

18. Fujitaro00

Fujitaro00 New Member

Same problem occurred to me.