having trouble game says files are tampered

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LinghuChong, Jul 23, 2022.

1. LinghuChong

LinghuChong New Member

i logged in earlier in the week but game wont go past xkernal part throws up error saying game files have been tampered if problem persists try reinstalling game ive reinstalled and reset pc and changed windows does anyone know a fix?

2. LinghuChong

LinghuChong New Member

update im not the only one with error issue sister also has the same issue with error

3. Enthyra

Enthyra New Member

Having same issue, the launcher will start but the game will not. When reinstall I get this message. When I shut down, then try to restart the game, the same issue with launcher and game not starting. Husband is having the same issues with launcher launching but game not starting. He has not uninstalled.

4. Imyourfather

Imyourfather New Member

Have the same issue on my laptop. My desktop is fine but got same issues with the lappy. Now did it have issues installing the game like it would stop updating thru the updates if so this is what you are going to have to do....

Take a screen shot of your files for 9dragons ALL OF THEM. Then your computers bio(RAM, OS, etc). Then you do have to take all that and send to support and wait for their response.

5. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

If your client is not launching from the launcher, it could be the result of one of a few reasons.

1. Your anti-virus/firewall is conflicting with your launcher. Please try uninstalling 9Dragons, all old short cuts and installers. Once you have done so, reinstall the game, but before running your launcher (not after), make sure to add all 9Dragons related files to the exception list of your anti-virus/firewall.

2. Certain 3rd party anti-virus such as Avast will conflict with GameGuard.

3. If you are using a gaming mouse or keyboard that uses macro assigning software, you will need to terminate this software as it will conflict with GameGuard.

4. Having other programs running in the background may also conflict with Gameguard, so please try closing any unnecessary programs while running the game.

6. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

7. LinghuChong

LinghuChong New Member

8. CaptainSaveAhoE

CaptainSaveAhoE Member

How do you launch the game? Steam or RF client?

If you use RF or Steam, then trying loading up with the other.

9. LinghuChong

LinghuChong New Member

I’ve tried both at this point nothing works devs are suppose to look into it I guess this puts the test of weather they care for the player base or not