Important Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jkoby, Jul 11, 2022.

1. Jkoby

Jkoby New Member

Dear Friends,

Every weekend brings forth the much awaited announcement from [CM]NineArts regarding the Golden Time Event ( raise in exp & drop rates) .And then the server comes alive, we can see lots of players grinding, farming , the hustle bustle in hefei etc.
    But on Non -event weekdays everything seems to come to a standstill , and there seems to be nothing left to do apart from the 2 rounds of Infinite Dungeon ( more if you have the Infinite stones) .
    Incase you do run any other dungeons, the drop rates are set to sub zero and the mobs hardly drop anything at all , some don't even drop gold .... the dungeon loot chests are filled with just Hot air... and so it seems pointless to run the dungeons.

Now my question here is What do you do , on non-event weekdays ?

2. CaptainSaveAhoE

CaptainSaveAhoE Member

Its not an important as you think, why even bother with the game? I mean if you have been apart of this game for years like many of us have, the best of the best have left this game to die is final death. Wasting time and $ here has proven to be nothing more than a money pit and you getting what you pay for is 1/1,000,00+ chance.

Play another game and you will see how much of a waste it is to play 9D - Especially for RF!

3. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

i would find a friend and grind different spot or just help another toon grind, find in the game what you enjoy and have fun, during the week is also good for refining,selling and buying stuff to improve your fun game is only as fun as you want it, limitless really

qaonly likes this.
  4. Jkoby

Jkoby New Member

I think you are totally missing the whole point here Alys2 ... One just cannot be grinding different toons every other day , more so when as i mentioned the drop rates are so low, and dungeons totally not worth doing ...... Even if they really cared, they would do atleast so much to increase the drop rates, to make doing dungeon runs daily atleast worthwhile .

The buying and selling stuff which you have mentioned above is ONLY possible if you either sell credits and have accumulated enough gold to do so ... Otherwise sadly this current version published offers absolutely nothing to new players or anything to daily grind for. I have seen Acclaim, Gamersfirst, GamesCampus before this, and I know, how things were back then, and how it is made to be now.. Back then, we could grind any day and had our regular weekend XP events.... and sadly now 9dragons has been turned only into a weekend only affair

Alys2 likes this.