Father's day event sucks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JoeDragon, Jun 8, 2022.

1. JoeDragon

JoeDragon New Member

Hello. I'm redfox. Let me show you how to blow 16-20 billion on a deco that is worth less than 3 billion. And you only have to grind 1000hours+ for the opportunity.

Or ...you could pay to win...hint...hint.
    Not that it matters, but I am a father, and I do not feel the appreciation that redfox claims this event is about. It's a joke. Just another money grab holiday event.

Fix the game for windows 7 and others. And stop rolling out massive pay to play events. You are sucking the fun out of the game.

Going to papaya play until you guys get your heads screwed on straight!

2. Dark999914

Dark999914 New Member

because of their fixes, there is no way to log into the game, the client does not start

3. SwiftBG

SwiftBG New Member

RF dont blame us for your stupidity!!!!!!!!!! fix it!!! we pay you idiots! Ban me i dont care i can't log in anyway cuz i am on w7 bastards

4. rosdra

rosdra New Member

Hi, you need to seriously have a talk with devs, at the end, you guys are the customer facing part of it (Product Owners if you like), I do not think is a good idea devs should take product matters on their hands.

1 UT for 30 days piece of 1 set? do the devs know how much time takes to farm 1 UT from Infinity dungeon? how many chances from boxes? and then go and drop them for a temporary piece of 1 set, it just makes no sense, I can easily see the devs wasting effort on doing (programming) this event and that means money lost for their company.

Perma Abyss plate is awesome, but in order to get all of the white roses for an intermediate player starting to farm now infi dung. would be matter of 30 days, playing with all 3 accounts given that all of them can reach stage 22. Again, really limited to few.

Father's toolbox its expensive 45$ for 33 attempts, think bigger, sell them cheaper, more ppl would buy, as the saying: better sell 1 product for 2$ to 10 people than the same product for 10$ to 1 person.

My 2 cents.

5. Virus

Virus New Member

I think it's time to give up playing this game that wasted years of our lives for nothing.

6. GamesCampus

GamesCampus New Member

Today , i ran to qingdao to do the quest.
    For the 1st time since Qd created i did not find any player there.

7. DarkAlanVagabond

DarkAlanVagabond Member

Hahaha

No, they are just staff. They are employees with a boss. Slaves. They cannot take the initiative on our behalf, and tell the devs or their bosses what to do.

They are not customers

WE are customers.

Only WE can tell the devs what to do.

I don't see anyone doing that, and even if there was anyone, these devs hide like rats, and leave the staff to take the blows.

Now.

If this were a company ran by sane people, it would work like this: uh oh, customers are unhappy, we should fix X and Y.

But that's not how this company works. JoongWoon is different: they do what they want, and if you quit, they simply close down the servers

They will never listen. They will do whatever they want, then close down the game if you're unhappy and quit and it's no longer profitable.

Then restart the company under another name. (US versions that is)

I can;t believe I just defended a staff that is biased against me

But the reality cannot be ignored

8. DarkAlanVagabond

DarkAlanVagabond Member

I spent years and a lot of $$$ on the previous version. I remember it fondly. I wouldn't change a thing. It was amazing

It becomes a waste of time after a certain point. If you had the time of your life, I wouldn't consider that a waste.

Right now for example, I would consider any MMO to be a waste of life and time. You're building a virtual you for...what reason exactly?

These idiots who run this game even removed some of the coolest skills HD and WT warriors had. For that alone it deserves to die.

9. Dark999914

Dark999914 New Member

what kind of event, what kind of staff, what the hell is the boss after their update, there is no way to enter the game! they just force you not to play A TECHNICAL Raw patch that forces you not to play it just for a simple reason you can't run this GAME

10. DarkAlanVagabond

DarkAlanVagabond Member

******* impossible to find lmao
    upload_2022-6-9_21-41-40.png

11. DarkAlanVagabond

DarkAlanVagabond Member