Error 007

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AnthonyBoyle31, Oct 18, 2020.

1. AnthonyBoyle31

AnthonyBoyle31 Active Member

The game crashed on me last night and since then I the game start button wasn’t loading up the game. I fixed that but I now load the game fine, click the sever and it doesn’t load my characters and chucks up error 007. Can anyone help. I’m
    Using steam

2. Emporioz

Emporioz Active Member

Did the game created an error logfile ? If so could u copy/paste the error here.

3. Jaja25

Jaja25 New Member

When the launcher appears, the "Game Start" won't load, it's stuck on Checking state, Can anyone please help me?

4. [GM]Ryu

[GM]Ryu RedFox Games Staff Member

Its usually due to the Windows Defender or Anti-virus software blocking the Game launcher files from executing due to a false positive read. Please check this trouble shooting guide regarding not being able to launch the launcher
    https://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/common-errors-and-troubleshoot.50666/

5. edison2124

edison2124 New Member

I also experience Game Start won't load. The link is outdated.
    Here is how to do it now.
    1.Search Virus and Threat Protection
    . virus_1.png
    2.Find Virus and Threat Protection Settings->Manage Settings

virus_2.png
    3. Exclude the exe path

virus_3.png

6. edison2124

edison2124 New Member

After a restart it is checking forever again.....
    Edit: After some resolving I change PRESENTATION.DAT to 141 to download old files and it is working again.

Last edited: May 15, 2022
  7. MarcLei

MarcLei New Member

1. Traceback (most recent call last): File "<install zipextimporter>", line 1, in <module> ImportError: No module named zipextimporter Traceback (most recent call last): File "Launcher.py", line 10, in <module> ImportError: No module named wx Traceback (most recent call last): File "<install zipextimporter>", line 1, in <module> ImportError: No module named zipextimporter Traceback (most recent call last): File "Launcher.py", line 10, in <module> ImportError: No module named wx

can someone help me this error

8. [GM]Ryu

[GM]Ryu RedFox Games Staff Member

This seems to be the same type of issue with the Windows Defender/ Security that it is blocking some Twelve Sky 2 Files fon the launcher or install process: make sure that you refer to this solution for any type of .pyo files: https://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/common-errors-and-troubleshoot.50666/

9. SAbadshah

SAbadshah New Member

Last night, the game crashed on me, and ever since, the start button for the game hasn't worked. I fixed that, but now when I click the server, the game loads properly but fails to load my characters and displays error 007. Please enlighten me. I’m

10. ToryRutter

ToryRutter New Member

After a restart, it keeps checking indefinitely.