Well hello

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kiruu, Apr 26, 2022.

1. Kiruu

Kiruu New Member

How's RF been holding up? Sitting at work bored and I don't know why but this game crossed my mind lol

2. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Hi there! Welcome back :)

3. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

ddosing is normal still, even with the remaining 20 concurrent players

HumoLoco likes this.
  4. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

> > X

5. Crescendo

Crescendo Active Member

this is just not true. If you're being ddosed you're probably incredibly toxic. They aren't out here just ddosing ppl.

mattypk likes this.
  6. Lephantis

Lephantis Active Member

They literally are. The fact it's still possible at all speaks to how little the game has evolved after over a decade. And let's not talk like the DDoSers are not the ones in the wrong. If you can't handle trash talk, you're not meant for video games in general.

HumoLoco likes this.
  7. mattypk

mattypk Member

+1

HumoLoco likes this.
  8. Crescendo

Crescendo Active Member

I'm not justifying it but if I'm being 100% honest in 12 years I've been hit for like 30 seconds one time. I just hate how we represent our community here on the forums. To an outsider looking in it must seem like this problem is so much bigger than it truly is or ever has been.

9. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

I got a small friend group that saw it on Steam and wanted to try it out, now we play it pretty regularly but even they admitted that the lack of community presence and wide-scale events are subpar to the MMORPGs of today. They're literally the only reason why I touch this game, and it's funny seeing them do the little dash-slide off of edges lol.

... Ahh, to be a noob again.

But like, I kind of get it now that I'm a bit older and work for a gaming company. Different businesses just run their corps and products differently, some see the need for change but others are too traditional to attempt to. That's why despite RF not changing things I thought it would I just look at the bright side... Being able to continue having fun with friends for a start, it is still a game at the end of the day. :p

RefIection, HumoLoco and Crescendo like this.