Lets talk about history of this game :)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lillana, Jul 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lillana

Lillana New Member

The first wining SvS war in the history of the game . The Band " Mandate of Heaven " 03.02.2008
    who remember that ??? :) 2008February03 05-35-31111111112.jpg 2008February03 05-35-59222222.jpg 2008February03 05-58-44333.jpg

Ripmaskedman, balb1n0 and WongTime like this.
  2. TrueShenLong

TrueShenLong New Member

A rare thing to see, all with the same deco.

Ripmaskedman likes this.
  3. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

Nice screenshots. First SvS fortress owner wasn´t MoH - it was taken by me on Bardo, the month before. Heavenly-Taiping League. Nirvana was always behind bardo, i took 1st and 2nd TGW kills at FC12 long before Nirvana did too.
    Only thing Nirvana was first at, was completing Wild Tower, but it was 2 VN players named TaXi and Xe0m that used hack to enter a dungeon that wasn´t even open at the time they completed it.

Ripmaskedman, Falcon and Stereotyped like this.
  4. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

I left for Asura when I was capped FC12 and had all the best gear on Bardo. First and 2nd TGW killers, first SvS fortress owner, killed GW for 7 months straight, biggest league and bored with nothing to do.

Destiny,UF, MrocniaHusaria, JuggaloTroops etc etc. never posed a threath. I used to solo them alone, sometimes more than 10 vs 1. They either died or left. And unlike you, I just played the game, and didn´t hate and smacktalk the people I fought. I used to chat all day to Shanny i.e. even though we would fight in bp for fun or in cc for wei.

I guess you have to make up your own stories, since you were like LS1 at the time it happened. But unlike you, people actually remember this is to be true - and I can back up my claim unlike you.

Here´s an example, video taken by Cherub - not me. Obviously I am the masked nuker with +11 bracers.

As for me coming to RF, happened after a 6 year break, when a friend and me just joined for nostalgia.
    And feel free to come join, I´d love to see you try lol - you were a nobody on acclaim, and since I didn´t play GC, I can only rely on your reputation, which is "bark-alan" is it?

Find someone else to target your random smacktalk at, I never knew you, the name "DarkAlan" was a nobody on bardo and mainly just a keyboard warrior on the forums.

5. BoEvil

BoEvil New Member

i started playing this game in 2008. I loved it then...when Acclaim kept char info as they made their exit I had just made PS6.
    I was standing over my sons shoulder July 16th as he was scanning steam for a game when BAMMM 9D!!
    so i kicked him off his pc and grounded him when he complained.as of this update,July 18, i have 40 hours logged already.
    yes some of it was for skill training and a lil in hefi trying for some beginner cash... i felt a lil mischievous running my n52te macro that once got me banned for 5 daysjust to realize they provide you with a skill trainer now!!! And how easy it is to get early levels now!!
    Im on Yin, Im a HD hyb, I AM BoEvil
    lets play!!!!

Ripmaskedman likes this.
  6. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

OnenaHGvvellCSoG Active Member

What about Elites?
    From what i remember on Bardo, Elites wooped everyone...
    UF and Destiny and the whole black clans together couldnt do **** against Elites alone lol

Ripmaskedman likes this.
  7. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

Elites only had a short fame, mainly due to GeForce made the first "high" hp warrior and had a somewhat capable nuker.
    Other members from Elites never really stood out. Elites was big league and very active at the time, but once gnoob quit, Elites slowly fell apart.
    Same story could be said for NoMercy with Kalzion as the leaguemaster. Though NoMercy had a few more active pvp-players, other than Kalz, nobody is really remembered anymore.

Ripmaskedman likes this.
  8. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Please do not necro nearly 5 year old threads, especially when your post is going to be used for "call-outs".

I will be locking this thread now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.