Game breaks in extreme dungeon entrance

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AniquilaBr10, Apr 15, 2022.

1. AniquilaBr10

AniquilaBr10 New Member

I tried to enter Zz's dungeon twice, but the error persists. It is attached.

Attached Files:

2. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

3. AniquilaBr10

AniquilaBr10 New Member

besides being bugged I still lost my passes....

4. AniquilaBr10

AniquilaBr10 New Member

I'm gonna do it bro. Thanks Starberry.

5. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

There is currently an issue with both Choice of Fate and Judgement of Hell dungeons.

We apologize fort he inconvenience in the mean time!

6. Paliubom

Paliubom New Member

Hello , I 100% understand it is hard time now for GM 's and Support staff but if you do reply to ticket atleast read the ticket properly. I have said that CoF i can't access which leads to 2nd role for me as the quest is a key to that. And I get a reply that they think it was fixed. I am all about understanding but that doesn't help at all. Just simple thing is the quest i am not there to farm or lvl up. I will still wait and atleast NineArts messaged here about the CoF and VoH bugs. Thank you. And sorry if i sound like am mumbling but i am loosing valuable time of the event. where i could get skills of second role up and actually grind faster. Sorry for spam and Thank you

7. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

If they sincerely want to help, they could just skip your current quest progress you to the next quest that don't require COF or VOH. However, you might need sacrifice the quest rewards on the quests that might be skipped.

Paliubom likes this.
  8. Paliubom

Paliubom New Member

Absolutely i dont i even care about the reward all i want is 2nd role . i am HI 2 and still only first role skills. and with x3 going on i could be leveling those skills up and grinding faster . I asked can CoF boss and VoH boss could be spawned for me and they said no .