Easter Bonus Rates!

Discussion in 'Bonus Rates' started by [GM]Ryu, Apr 15, 2022.

1. [GM]Ryu

[GM]Ryu RedFox Games Staff Member

TS2C_Banner800x450_EasterBonus032022.png

Hello Heroes,

Easter Sunday is coming up! In celebration of the Easter weekend we are hosting an Easter Bonus Rates! Starting today at 11:00 AM to Monday, April 18, 2022, we’re offering increases on the following types of gains:
    • 3x Experience monster kills
    • 4x Item Drop rates on all monsters
    • +3 Contribution Points gains during PvP
    Event Duration:
    April 15, 2022 11:00 - April 18, 2022 18:00 PST (Server Time)

2. DragonKing82

DragonKing82 New Member

thanks GM for a little improve drop rate, however this is serioulsy not good enough... kindly try to play genius orc for few days and you will see there is so much better drop rate without 2x drop..while we are even struggling to get a single cherry blossom for many hours even in premium maps... given the event is completely broken..we really should have given some good stuf to promote and lure more members...as very few ppl are now active in this server... ..while i have playing this server for almost an year ..i have invested a lot of time and money here so i am stuck but seriously if this kind of events continue ..players like me will have no choice but to explore other servers... probably a sincere efforts from GM's can only save this server else this is certainly nowhere compared to geniusorc server which is almost full all the time.. despite being a very new one compare to redfox. they have so many pets and contents while in this server we are just stuck with basics stuff.

kindly take this in positive note as i sincerely wants traffic on this server so more and more ppl can enjoy and this server continues for many more years.

3. [GM]Ryu

[GM]Ryu RedFox Games Staff Member

We appreciate the suggestions we will certainly take all these into consideration and make adjustments on our future events especially the drop rates of event items.